when mentioning specific blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when mentioning specific blades

just a thought. sometimes someone will post requesting "how to". when we respond with specific blades, we should also mention whether we are using clipper vacs or not. there can be a difference in blade length using the same size. the same thing with the metal clip ons vs the plastic.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

I always mention using the CV, I also tell them (usually or depending on the circumstances) what length it would be without the CV.

I use those stupid Oster combs, but I do like how they have the length directly on them, instead of this "A Comb" or "0 comb" business...lol.

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Clipper Vac should be at the end of my name!

With me, Mustluvdogs1 you can assume I am using the clipper vac because i Never groom without it! I think if it broke I would cancel, take it straight to r Ryans to get it fixed, and then go back to work the first day it was working. I have two, and one needs new brushes or some small thing.I bow down to Marlene, who invented it!

Comment

I'm with Mustluvdogs...I groom with a CV, have for years! Oh, once in a while I'll knock off really dirty matted coat or wet shave with out it, but for regular doing...you bet I use my CV. I had 3, sold the big shop sized one, still have a super size in my rig, and a brand new Tote just as a back-up! It's just part of my equipment!

My new iVac is working super, (did a change out of my green set @ Burbank for an orange one).

Comment

Working...
        X