Im Back. Say hi to Dylan Michael

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Back. Say hi to Dylan Michael

Im home. Everything went ok. Had some trouble getting my epidural in..but 45 minutes later, 2 "experts" and countless needle jabs to my back, they finally got it in. I'm not all that sore..not like I was with my first c-setion.

Dylan's doing good. He was 7lbs 5oz and 21 inches. Had a little trouble at first. He took in some fluid in his lungs, so they had him on oxygen for most of the day. I didn't get to see him until 7pm that night. But, he's fine and healthy now. Eating like a little pig and looks like his dad.

Looks like I have alot of catching up to do on the board. Will get to that tomorrow...gonna try to go get a couple hours sleep.
    Attached Files

CONGRATULATIONS!! Like I've said on the old boards, babies are always good news!

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

congratulations
      Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
      "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Congrats!!! Hello Dylan, welcome to the world. Can't wait to see his pictures(they were still pending approval). I was thinking about you on Monday, about 8am. Glad you are both home and doing good.

Scoop

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I haven't seen the pics yet, cause they're not approved...maybe they're nudie photos or something? Can't wait to see him. Again, congrats! Go get the book On Becoming Babywise...it helped me sooooo much. She slept through the night at 3 wks! I'm telling you, it works.
          Erin
          No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Well hello to the baby.. He's gorgeous.. Congrats mom again.. LOL
            Epidurals are great, aren't they. I loved mine.. Specially with my second kid.. Wow was I ever in pain...

Well get all the sleep you can, I know how hard it is to get any with a new baby. Love him a lot.
            Becky

Comment

Congrats!!

The best days are when babies come.

And of course, good tippers. **big toothy grin**

Comment

What a DOLL! Oh, his head/face look like a little peach! Congrats (now that I can see the photos!), he is a darling baby, and I bet he'll make a great bather for you some day.

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Hi Dylan! You are soooooo cute! Congratulations to mom and dad, too!! (I might have to make another trip to Lockport soon!)

Comment

Hi baby Dylan!

He's beautiful! Congratulations to you & your family! Good to hear the c-section went okay.

Comment

oh so sweet, thanks for sharing Jessica. You must get as much sleep as you can.

Comment

Pretty baby

He is a beauty. His little eyes were open! Those that never had the pleasure of a human child have to settle for the dog variety instead.I cvan't imagine the thrill of it. Enjoy.

Comment

He is so PRETTY (and young enough he can be called pretty....lol)!!! Having children '"natural" instead of by "C", all of my kids had cone heads for a few days....lol. Enjoy and keep us to date. Hope he sleeps as well as he eats!
                          SheilaB from SC

Comment

What a handsome guy

Cngratulations - what a handsome young guy you have there. I wish you and him health an happiness.

Comment

Congratulations and best wishes....what a thrill!!! He's beautiful!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X