Woo Hoo!!! Yippeeeee!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo Hoo!!! Yippeeeee!!!!!

So I've been getting burnt out lately. I've decided I needed to hire someone "full time" (20-30 hrs/wk). I've had a girl help me for about 2 hrs a week. She works at the doggie daycare nextdoor to me, that's how I met her.

Anyway, I've been stressing about hiring someone and finding the right one, etc. Well, I was just this morning talking to my mother saying how wouldn't it be wonderful if this girl that's been working with me (and who is really good) would leave daycare and work with me. I get to work, and she knocks on my door saying she can't take the daycare anymore, the dogs are driving her bonkers, she wants to work with me "full time".

I am so excited!!!! She's going to work with the daycare til they find and train a new person. She's perfect. Her husband is really sick (cancer, MS, etc) so the flexible schedule works for her. We talked about money, and hours, etc a little bit today.

Any tips, suggestions, advice??
    Erin
    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Erin - I have to tell you - I love your shop name & your website LOL And woohoo about hiring someone!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah! That's great! I don't know what I would do without my fave bather! Good luck with her! That's great that you don't have to hire someone new. You already have worked with her. If you can try to teach her little stuff like shaving pads, etc. It's great when I get behind and the groomer's assistants can help!
      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

good for you both!

I couldn 't take the dog day care either.
        But it wasn't the noise.

Mop up pee, pick up poop, mop up pee, pick up poop.

We were suposed to play with the dogs, but no sooner would
        you mop up some pee, then, well, you get the picture.

Comment

Lol, she can't take this beagle who's nails I clipped months ago. Ever since he stands outside my door and bays ALL DAY LONG!!! Drives me nuts too, but at least it's muffled for me. She's in a big room that echos. Plus there's a really really mischievous lab who gets into ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!!! I couldn't do it either, they drive me crazy through the door, lol. It's really just a couple of troublemakers that kill the whole atmosphere.
          Erin
          No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Working...
          X