Groomed Rambo today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groomed Rambo today

I brought Rambo to my work today to try and bathe him. It was a fight to get him into the tub. Finally got him in and tied to him to the wall far enough back that he couldn't jump out of the tub. I turned the water on expecting him to freak out like last time, but he didn't. He was actually very good for the bath. I was shocked. He let me soap him up and rinse him off all while being a good doggy. I tried the HV, but that was a no go. So I caged dried him. He came out looking really nice and even shinier than before. I'd take a picture of him but I can't find the camera.

He's never allowed back at my work again. He just doesn't shut up. He barked and whined the entire time. I was ready to strangle him with his collar.. LOL.. Good thing I'm not a violent groomer.
    Becky

lmao! my dog dosnt like baths. he was always happy to go to work with me...but once i busted out that leash he immediatley started heading the other way! hes a naturally quiet dog though...so he was always welcomed back. but he would sit in the tub and shake! the last few times though he started acting up for the dryer and such...and hes such a cutie i didnt feel like hurting his feelings LOL! yes i cannot strongarm my own dog!(i cannot just tell him hey this is whats going to happen so deal with it tough crapola LOL!) LMAO!
    Hound

Comment

I know exactly what you mean. My one dog is pretty good for grooming, but if I take her to work to groom her it can be only for that, just to groom her straight through real quick. I have tried to take her in the morning so I could groom her at the end of the day, but she starts whining, and then howling and barking. She pants, and digs, and scrapes her nails open. Her eyes get all bloodshot, and red and bugged out! I am embarrassed to take her to work because of the way that she acts, lol!
      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

I knew you could do it. It might have not been the easiest bath you have done in a while but you did get him done.

Sorry he isn't allowed back at work with you. HEHEHE It must have REALLY been a BAD boy. lol
        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
        Diane

Comment

I could never bring my dog to work because he wouldn't stay in a cage for 2 second without carrying on, howling, digging and barking. Can't say as I blame him, I'm a bit claustorphobic myself.

Comment

Funny......my one Bulldog barks the WHOLE time he is here. He never did that when I groomed for someone else.Now that I own my own salon, Its like he is a spoiled kid that knows mommy is boss here and he should get away with everything......ugh lol

Comment

I'm so lucky with my three Chi's. They really are perfect angels when they go to work with me (until they see the shop cat, that is, lol).

Comment

My GSD is ok for bathing, but will soak everything in a 50 yard radius shaking off. He has a tendency to moan and grumble to himself if I work on another dog in front of him. Lord help me if I ever find a boyfriend!

Comment

lol, my old dog used to be like that, when I would bring him into the vets to get shots and stuff and keep him there for my shift he would bark sooooo loud, it echoed everywhere. It was awful. He never uttered a sound at home!!

Comment

That's so funny! All of our own dogs are our worst customers!
                    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                    X