$40,000 Scholarship Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $40,000 Scholarship Winners

No one but PetGroomer.com has ever, with the help of 8 special school/home study owners offered anything even close to $40,000 in grooming scholarships. Dreamed up and organized by Stephen, he and the schools/home study owners have chosen the 8 winners out of a GIANT stack of applicants. Congratulations. Unfortunately most of those in the publishing media of the groomer industry did NOT cover this remarkable event, even when we are paying advertisers...and we post nearly all of their press releases too.

http://www.petgroomer.com/scholarships.htm
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Are you going to post the winners on here? How exciting for everyone! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Stephen: The Admin posted a link.

Comment

Hellooooo, like we know "REAL" names around here. LOL, can we get some screen names? Are these folks with us here on the boards?

CONGRATS to the winners! That is wonderful!

Tammy in Utah

Stephen: Real names? Their real names are on the linked page. We do not violate privacy rights and let people know the real name of any members.
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Congrats!

Well congrats to all! I am happy for the winners! I hope they all take advantage of this! This is huge (even if it's not in the groomers media publications) Those of us who thirst for a grooming education know how important this is! Thanks Stephen for organizing this! This was such a remarkable and hopefully life changing contest for every one of those winners! Kudos Stephen!

Comment

winners

Congrads to the winners! It is a great opportunity for them.

Donna

Comment

Congratulations to the winners!

Comment

WOW! HowL Wonderful

I had no idea there were any scholarships available in grooming instruction.
              What nice schools too!

YOU LUCKY DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Erica

Comment

Congrats to all The winners. Enjoy your new lives as groomers
                "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                Nancy

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                  Hellooooo, like we know "REAL" names around here. LOL, can we get some screen names? Are these folks with us here on the boards?

CONGRATS to the winners! That is wonderful!

Tammy in Utah

Stephen: Real names? Their real names are on the linked page. We do not violate privacy rights and let people know the real name of any members.
                  TO STEPHEN: Oh sorry, I should have known that. I wish we'd learned the screen names of the winners instead of their real names, lol.

Comment

I applied and just want to say congrats to all the winners. I know how much it means to be given a chance to get the education you want.

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners and good luck in getting started or continued education!

Comment

Owning up ....

[QUOTE=SpikeyTheYorkie;25137]LOL, can we get some screen names? Are these folks with us here on the boards?[QUOTE]
                        I've been swamped and haven't made it over here in a few days, and when I was sitting in a meeting and someone mentioned it was March 2, my head pounded and thought whoa, I gotta get over here and check, I'm already a day out of the loop!!

Lo and behold ... yep, I got one!!!!! Thank you PetGroomer.com for providing such an AWESOME opportunity. I am so utterly excited to have won one and can't wait to submit all the info to get moving forward with everything!!

This truly is a chance for me to make an incredibly positive change for me and all those around me. I cannot thank you enough!!
                        Last edited by ldoonan; 04-14-07, 07:09 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=ldoonan;25871][QUOTE=SpikeyTheYorkie;25137]LOL, can we get some screen names? Are these folks with us here on the boards?
                          I've been swamped and haven't made it over here in a few days, and when I was sitting in a meeting and someone mentioned it was March 2, my head pounded and thought whoa, I gotta get over here and check, I'm already a day out of the loop!!

Lo and behold ... yep, I got one!!!!! Thank you PetGroomer.com for providing such an AWESOME opportunity. I am so utterly excited to have won one and can't wait to submit all the info to get moving forward with everything!!

This truly is a chance for me to make an incredibly positive change for me and all those around me. I cannot thank you enough!!
                          Laurissa Doonan

CONGRATULATIONS, and now I finally know what your screen name means, lol. I hope it is everything you were hoping for!

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Admin,

If you see this, is there any chance we can get a peek at those winning essays? I'd love to read their stories, but of course, if I were them, I might not want OTHERS to read my story, lol. If they're posted somewhere, I don't see them.

Tammy in Utah

Admin: As of this moment we are in the eligibility confirmation phase and we don't have signed releases. It may happen.

Comment

Happy for past benefactors....

Will there be other chances to "dream a little dream"....?

Comment

Working...
                              X