Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got my shampoo today, and it sure came in handy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my shampoo today, and it sure came in handy!

I won the Ikaria shampoo in the board contest and it came today.

I decided to take my dogs for a walk around the neighborhood. We haven't been living here more than a few months, so I don't know everyone yet.

Anyway, I'm walking and all of a sudden a neighbor's dog that I hadn't seen in the past came up to us. It seemed friendly, but then it was following us home. It followed us all the way home jumping all over my dogs.

It was a little shaggy looking cockapoo thing covered in mud (we've had a lot of rain and snow lately). So needless to say by the time that I got home my dogs were covered in mud.

They had no patience for this dog, he was sniffing them and trying to get friendly if you know what I mean. My older dog was growling and the younger dog was just acting afraid the whole time.

I finally got home, but now I had two filthy messes on my hands!

I'm thinking, I just used the last of the doggie shampoo that I have at home, and I really don't want to run to work.

Well, what do you know, but I realized that I had the brightening shampoo from Ikaria! Worked great! Thanks!
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

YAY!!!! Don't ya just love free stuff - I love, love, love it! And you got to use it right away...So how did you like it vs. your regular shampoo?

Comment

I liked it a lot. It cleaned well. It lathered REALLY well. The only thing that I like better about the stuff at work is that it has a strong yummy smell, lol. The Ikaria just smelled clean. You know what I mean? I like the strong smelling shampoo. But, I'm definitely not complaining, I liked it a lot, and hey it was free
      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
      X