Remember the complainer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the complainer...

Just had to share...I posted a msg a couple weeks ago about working with a complainer. And my good news is now that the complainer is gone!!! Not only is it so peaceful and relaxed but I have been making TONS of money. And, oddly enough, the dogs that i've taken over are so calm & sweet- its heaven! I'm sure someone else will get hired because there is actually a bit too much for the rest of us groomers, but until then.... YEAH!

Awesome good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by groomergrl View Post
      Just had to share...I posted a msg a couple weeks ago about working with a complainer. And my good news is now that the complainer is gone!!! Not only is it so peaceful and relaxed but I have been making TONS of money. And, oddly enough, the dogs that i've taken over are so calm & sweet- its heaven! I'm sure someone else will get hired because there is actually a bit too much for the rest of us groomers, but until then.... YEAH!
      Isn't it funny about the dogs? I noticed when I do a dog that a complainer goes on and on about they are usually fine! I think that the dog picks up on the attitude of the complainer and acts out!
      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

That is too funny I usually have the same thing, when noone else can do the dog because it bites their fine for me. Enjoy your fortune until another groomer is hired and hopefully you'll have better luck. So why did the complainer finally leave? I have a nice place she can go work LOL.
        Last edited by DAPER DAWG; 02-28-07, 02:48 PM.

Comment

oh peace got to love it

Comment

Dawg

Originally posted by DAPER DAWG View Post
            That is too funny I usually have the same thing, when noone else can do the dog because it bites their fine for me. Enjoy your fortune until another groomer is hired and hopefully you'll have better luck. So why did the complainer finally leave? I have a nice place she can go work LOL.
            That was funny!

Comment

The peace and quiet gotta love it, I know the dogs love it now. Good luck with the next groomer (fingers crossed). Now do you think you could get rid of mine
              Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

Working...
              X