short but not burnt! LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short but not burnt! LOL

believe it! I had a client call today to give me instructions on how she wanted her maltese groomed...she stated,"short as possible, but not burnt"!
    i kid you not..i said "no problem, i won't put her in the oven today"!! shes like,"what"? lol I said I wont burn her dont worry lol just when i thought i've heard it all!"

ROFL...

"So what you mean, ma'am, is that you'd like her medium-well?"

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I like my Maltese flam'bayed.

Around here we get the "I don't want them skiint (instead of skinned..lol)
      SheilaB from SC

Comment

LOL. "Would you like thin or crispy?"

Comment

We get, "I want them really short, but not shaved!!"

Comment

I prefer my Maltese's deep fried... LOL....

Wow not burnt... Now that's a strange one... LOL
            Becky

Comment

LOL! I usually get the short but not shaved! You should have told her "Crispy Critters" are your specialty!

Comment

"Original recipe, or Extra crispy? Biscuit or cornbread?" LOL

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by lauren_201 View Post
                  LOL! I usually get the short but not shaved! You should have told her "Crispy Critters" are your specialty!

That's what I always get. "Short as you can go, but not shaved".

Comment

I wish I had thought of some of these, but I was so taken back by her remark, I really didn't know what to say! LOL you all are a riot! rofl

Comment

The Chicken price, not the filet mignon.

I think only we would get it, or think it was funny. I guess shaved =clipper burn to her.The lil black schnauzer owner wants shaved but thinks i didn't use the guard. what guard for shave? A snap on would have gone between teeth and then I' be in the papers for cutting off an ear! Oh yuck, NOOOOO.,!People think funny things and still don't believe ya when you tell them "taint so".You could slooow cook her in a crock pot...then she wouldn't be burnt.Or over easy, don't forget to spray her with Pam first so she won't stick.That's not senseless...just funny.I still like the chicken price for filet mignon reply.

Comment

I always get short but leave some fluff??!!

I've never heard that one before. Good thing you were talking to her on the phone, if it was face to face I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face. I would have cracked up infront of her. lol
                        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                        Diane

Comment

Oh Lauren! Crispy Critters! So funny. Love it! After my day that was funny. So clever.
                          Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Working...
                          X