Cocker update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cocker update

The old cocker that I was dreading went very well. I shaved him completely, bathed him and put him back on the table where he was comfortable with a box fan and a cage dryer blowing on him. He dried in no time and was outta here in an hour and a half. Whew!! Until next time, anyway.

Oh, and I did a cocker today in a cocker cut and the woman told me it was the best cocker cut she has seen in 9 years. I always feel like I stink at cockers, so that was a major compliment and she rescheduled. **patting myself on the back**

Originally posted by Shell View Post
    The old cocker that I was dreading went very well. I shaved him completely, bathed him and put him back on the table where he was comfortable with a box fan and a cage dryer blowing on him. He dried in no time and was outta here in an hour and a half. Whew!! Until next time, anyway.

Oh, and I did a cocker today in a cocker cut and the woman told me it was the best cocker cut she has seen in 9 years. I always feel like I stink at cockers, so that was a major compliment and she rescheduled. **patting myself on the back**
    That's so great! I know that it is always so great to hear compliments from them! There are some days I wonder what am I thinking, I'm terrible at this, lol. But then they say something like that, and I remember!
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

way to go

GREAT! You should feel proud and here's a pat for you *pat, pat* Cockers IMO just don't age well. Seen LOTS with ears sewn shut and eyes removed.

Comment

Most cockers aren't taken care of the way they should be, especailly the elderly ones (novelities worn off?). Congrats on for the compliments (pat pat) it always made your self esteem go up on the ones you think your bad at, to hear that praise.
        Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

I agree that ckr seem to age the least gracefully of all the breeds.

Comment

Whoo!!!!

Don't ya love hearing that "He's never looked this good"?

Comment

AWESOME...!

Good for you, I bet that makes you feel hot to trot!

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

You should pat yourself on the back!

Congrats fellow Wisconsinite!

It's always good to hear positive feedback on something you feel you struggle with. Good job.

Enjoy basking in the glow of your success!

Comment

Working...
                X