I recieved my groomer's helper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recieved my groomer's helper

well i got my groomer's helper which I won at the groom expo in Burbank and i love it. I dont use it on every dog but my little stinks I do. sometimes i forget and they start u and I remember oh yeah. love it
    Last edited by supermutts; 02-26-07, 09:05 PM.

The other day I was grooming a really good little shih tzu, matted to the gills. The dog was fine for the whole groom. I finished and about took it off my table when I realized I'd not finished brushing the tail. Put the loop back on but NOT the groomers helper (dog was fine through the whole groom, including nails), and when I brushed I hit a little tangle and the dog nailed me. Not bad, but enough that...well...

It taught me to use my groomers helper even on the "good" ones, lol.

Glad you're liking it.

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Where can I order the Groomers' Helper?

I have looked in both catalogues. Pet edge and Ryans. I thought I saw one in Pet Edge and looked thru two of theirs and one Ryans, I know has less supplies. I think I could really use one. Also, I can't locate notes on Les Pooch Email or 800 # I prefer to call and order brusches and see other things they make. Please answer <?I have a loose leaf notebook beside computer to take notes. In no time I will have volumes of notes.

STEPHEN: IN THE LEFT COLUMN OF EVERY PAGE OF THIS BOARD IS THE YELLOW PAGES. ALL THESE COMPANIES ARE LISTED THERE RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.

Comment

I am seriously considering investing in one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by scrubapup View Post
          I am seriously considering investing in one of those.
          Stop considering and just do it. If you don't like it you can send it back, and not be out any $$$. What do you have to lose, besides the struggles, the bites and the frustration?

Comment

I never, never, never, groom without mine. It has saved me soooooooooooo many times, I can't count. Everyone should make this their number one purchase when ordering grooming equipment. Got have one!

Comment

I am going to Atlanta this weekend and buying my---I want the whole shibang! I have been so tempted in the last 4 weeks to just order one, but I have held out hoping for a good discount or a free something or other! Your not going to let me down Chuck now are you?

I daydream about the ease of using it and am hoping that my speed improves with it.

Comment

I got mine last September and so glad I did. I had a dog bite my hand so hard last May my right hand was broken/cracked(I'm right handed..) and now I reccomend one to everyone! I even signed up to be one of the affiliates I believe in the product that much

Comment

I'm getting one!!

As soon as we return from a short holiday... I am going to purchase a groomers helper!! I work alone and am getting tired of holding up dogs, turning them back around the way I had them, and tying up to my grooming arm to stop bites!! It looks so simple, yet the raves I hear sound great.

Of course, my husband - who is a millwright.. said "I can make that for about 50 bucks... yeah ok... Im still waiting....

Comment

I'm planning on picking mine up in Altanta as well. Does anyone use thiers in combination with the Lipsystem?

Comment

I will definitely get one. Baby steps for me though. I'm just starting out with a dremel. Only one new thing at a time for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luvkitties View Post
                        I am going to Atlanta this weekend and buying my---I want the whole shibang! I have been so tempted in the last 4 weeks to just order one, but I have held out hoping for a good discount or a free something or other! Your not going to let me down Chuck now are you?

I daydream about the ease of using it and am hoping that my speed improves with it.

Tell Chuck that we sent you, and that you want the 80% off special. JUST KIDDING'! But do tell him that we sent ya, lol. You'll be glad, and yes it is worth the wait.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Originally posted by Wisconsin View Post
                          I will definitely get one. Baby steps for me though. I'm just starting out with a dremel. Only one new thing at a time for me!!
                          Would you reconsider buying the GH first---because then you'll be able to groom a dog or two more (considering no more struggling) and will have EARNED enough to buy the Dremel. Like Puppystylist said above, her hand was bitten until it cracked her bones...broke her hand!!! Oh my gosh! When I read that I nearly died! The pain sounds tremendous!

Tammy in Utah

Comment

I'm with Tammy - buy the GH before the dremmel. I love mine, I use it on every dog.

Comment

well,,ya'll , I'm going shopping in Atlanta too and I'm buying a Groomers Helper...so there! na na na boo boo! Im telln him Tammy you said it was my gift for being so nice and just to bill you for it! hehehehe

Comment

Working...
                              X