Grooming Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grooming Equipment

I got my package today from Pet Edge. I ordered the sparkle spray which I am dying to try, 4 blades and the medium yellow furminator. The blades were right, but so was the sparkle spray.

(no consumer issues please)

I usually just use a #40 blade. I didn't realize that this was pretty much a #40 blade on a handle.. LOL... I guess I wasn't the only groomer using blades to de-shed dogs coats... Someone got smart and added a handle and now they're rich... Wish I had thought of it...
    Becky

it just easier on the wrist with the handle i used a 40 for along time but I love my furminator

Comment

I got my Furmintor on ebay. I was shocked. I wish I had thought of it too! It works ok on short hair breeds but I still like my Coat King better. Glad I didn't pay big bucks for the Furminator.

Comment

What brand of blades did you get???

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
        I got my package today from Pet Edge. I ordered the sparkle spray which I am dying to try, 4 blades and the medium yellow furminator. The blades were right, but so was the sparkle spray.

(no consumer issues please)

I usually just use a #40 blade. I didn't realize that this was pretty much a #40 blade on a handle.. LOL... I guess I wasn't the only groomer using blades to de-shed dogs coats... Someone got smart and added a handle and now they're rich... Wish I had thought of it...

Comment

The sparkle spray is a finishing spray that leaves a dog sparkly. Or well it's supposed to. I've heard it works.
          Becky

Comment

ohh broken arco blades work great too for shedding!!

Comment

Working...
            X