Fur Elite question for ya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fur Elite question for ya

This may sound really silly but here goes. I was reading one of your posts and sat her just looking at your avitar picture. It is really cute. My question, is that a real pup or a stuffed animal?? It is just so cute.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

This is a real puppy, my dog Ripley the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel when he was just 8 weeks old....first night home in fact. He is 4 now. I know, it does not look real does it? They are so adorable when they are puppies! Go to this page on my website and see more of the puppy pics and adult pics of him and my other one as well http://wilkensworld.com/ripley%20gallery.htm

Comment

I thought that too, at first, Diane, but I knew she had CKC spaniels so I figured it was just one of hers...but it does look like a perfect little stuffed animal, doesn't it?

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

He is just so dang cute!! I thought you had that breed. Thanks for answering. I looked at your others too, just cute as can be.
        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
        Diane

Comment

Did someone say cavaliers?

Another cavalier lover here! See my web page www.atouchofclassgrooming.info

Comment

Working...
          X