Make her look like a Golden Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make her look like a Golden Update

First I have to thank all of you for your replies to my previous thread. They were funny and sooooo true!! The owners came in last week for and I talked to them and told them there was no way I could make a goldendoodle look like a Golden. Emma's hair was just to curly and I felt they would be real disappointed in the results. I mentioned all the different shorter cuts you mentioned and showed them pictures they said NO WAY!! I told them to think about leaving her fluffy. Well they left- I thought well they won't be back. Well Emma came in yesterday for a vet check and I talked to her mother and they decided to leave her fluffy and cute. I told them that was a good decision as long as they take care of her coat with daily brushing and they already do that. So for now they are happy and will have Emma in about 2 weeks for a bath and trim. Thanks again for all the replies.

Originally posted by jovi View Post
    First I have to thank all of you for your replies to my previous thread. They were funny and sooooo true!! The owners came in last week for and I talked to them and told them there was no way I could make a goldendoodle look like a Golden. Emma's hair was just to curly and I felt they would be real disappointed in the results. I mentioned all the different shorter cuts you mentioned and showed them pictures they said NO WAY!! I told them to think about leaving her fluffy. Well they left- I thought well they won't be back. Well Emma came in yesterday for a vet check and I talked to her mother and they decided to leave her fluffy and cute. I told them that was a good decision as long as they take care of her coat with daily brushing and they already do that. So for now they are happy and will have Emma in about 2 weeks for a bath and trim. Thanks again for all the replies.
    Good! I'm glad that you could get it resolved! (Hopefully they'll keep up on the brushing, lol
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
    X