It's baby time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's baby time!

Not that I post a whole lot for anyone to miss me ,but....

I'm going in Mon AM (6am..yuck!) for my c-section, and probably won't be on til Friday. Almost a week with no computer..hope I don't go through withdrawl!! lol

Hope everyone has a great week. Wish me luck!

How exciting! Best wishes to you and your whole family.
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

You're worried about withdrawal from the computer? What about your baby? You know, when the mother is "using" (Grin), the baby also becomes addicted. You're going to have a baby and it's already going to be whining to get on www.petgroomer.com! The poor thing!

Congrats, Fluffy, it's been a long 9 months!

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Good luck and congrats
        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I wish you good luck and hope that everything goes smooth with your c-section, plus a fast recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy Puppy View Post
            Not that I post a whole lot for anyone to miss me ,but....

I'm going in Mon AM (6am..yuck!) for my c-section, and probably won't be on til Friday. Almost a week with no computer..hope I don't go through withdrawl!! lol

Hope everyone has a great week. Wish me luck!
            Best of luck to you Jessica! I always LOVED my time in the hospital after baby, enjoy it while you can. Be sure to post pics of your new baby! We'll be thinking about you.

Comment

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WTG! All 3 of my babies were c-sections. Piece of cake! lol. I loved walking in and saying "Im here to have my baby" LOL. Anyway.......God made Laptops for a reason girl, then you can petgroomer.com in the hospital HAHA

Comment

Congrats! I want another one!!! Wishes for a healthy baby and a speedy recovery!

Comment

Best wishes to you and your family! We'll all be looking for pics!!!
                  Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

I was thinking about you today

Are you doing an epidural or going nite nite?
                    I loved loved the epidural! What a difference in recovery.
                    When I was knocked out it took forever to get my wits back.
                    - Course that was 20 years and 2 husbands ago....just kidding 'bout the hubby part.

Relax and enjoy that baby!
                    Erica

Comment

thats great Jessica! I hope all goes well for you and your lil one! lucky dog gets c-section! grrrrr lol hurry back!!!

Comment

Congrats to you and your family. Best of luck to you, enjoy the time with the new little one, they grow up SOOO fast.

Scoop

Comment

Good Luck and god bless you and that sweet baby. We will still be here when you feel better. Don't forget to post baby pics
                          "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                          Nancy

Comment

Lucky girl!!! I always thought it would be pretty neat to have the day and time of birth made before delivery...hehe.. When I went in to the hospital w/all 3 of mine I was in pretty heavy labor, in fact my water broke w/my son and I was soaking wet. Of course it was the middle of the night when all the fruits and nuts are in the ER getting their jollies from watching the chubby girl who wet her pants...lol... Good Luck and congratulations!
                            SheilaB from SC

Comment

Thanks everyone.

I'm going to be awake for this one. My first son I was knocked right out for. But that is because I am a big baby when it comes to pain, and I was scared. So, when the Dr told me I may feel some pressure and tugging I totally flipped out and started screaming OMG I CAN FEEL IT!! lol So, they decided to knock me out just to shut me up
                              I told my Dr this time not to say a word about what he was doing or what I may feel. I really don't want to be put under again..I don't remember even seeing my son until the next day.
                              My sister is going to be in there with me (hubby will pass out), so I told her to keep my mind off of it. And I haven't been thinking about it, so I'm not nervous...yet.

Talk to ya all at the end of the week!

Comment

Working...
                              X