WEIRD dog lady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEIRD dog lady

Candy (my yorkie poo hybrid...lol) was in the car with me yesterday. She had her pink velour jacket on with her pink bow. She was on my lap. I went through the bank window and after a minute I saw the tellers cracking up! I looked at them a little funny and the woman presses the speaker and says... WE THOUGHT YOU HAD A BABY GIRL IN YOUR LAP UNTIL SHE TURNED AROUND! HAHAHAHAHA
    I said... I DO... all puzzled looking... they sent about 5 biscuits to us in the thingy. Candy wouldnt eat them. She doesnt do low quality biscuits. LMAO

I think this makes it official. I am a weird dog lady.

LOL! that is too funny. and also the fact that she wont do low quality dog biscuits...lmao! eddie will eat ANY biscuit...except the really generic ones lmao. what kind do you buy her?
    Hound

Comment

That's great. Sounds like my boss' Pug, Bubbles. She wont eat any cheap food and will only wear pink. She will pick out her pink clothes and pink stuffed animals. She wont touch any other color. She even wears a princess crown.... It's to cute..
      Becky

Comment

That is so funny!! Hey Cookie ya still going to Intergroom????

Comment

That is so funny. Gave those bank tellers a good laugh. My dog Pixie will eat ANYTHING that is put in front of her, or on the floor, or right out of another dogs mouth--get the picture!!! She ain't fussy at all.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            That is so funny. Gave those bank tellers a good laugh. My dog Pixie will eat ANYTHING that is put in front of her, or on the floor, or right out of another dogs mouth--get the picture!!! She ain't fussy at all.
            My Penny will too! In fact I always find her trying to eat earrings, and other wierd things!
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

That's so cute. It reminds me of something that happened to me, a loooong time ago. I had just gotten a tiny dachshund puppy (Bratwurst) as a birthday present, and had to make a trip to my bank. They had one of those slide out drawers in the side of the building. I rolled my window down, the teller slid the drawer out, and Bratwurst jumped right in. The teller slid the drawer back in, and I had to go inside to retrieve my puppy! Little Bratwurst was quite a hit with the tellers, lol. And like most dachshunds, he'd eat anything that didn't eat him first.

Comment

Cookie and Helly...hysterical!!!!

After my day, I needed a pick me up. I can visualize both scenarios, bank people faces pressed against the window in one instance looking at the crazy Brittney Spears mother with a child on her lap instead of the car seat and wiener dog jumping through window only to be passed around the bank. Very cute images indeed. Thanks!

Comment

I Thought That Same Thing

Originally posted by Wisconsin View Post
                  Cookie and Helly...hysterical!!!!

After my day, I needed a pick me up. I can visualize both scenarios, bank people faces pressed against the window in one instance looking at the crazy Brittney Spears mother with a child on her lap instead of the car seat and wiener dog jumping through window only to be passed around the bank. Very cute images indeed. Thanks!
                  I was like she must have been like oh no she doesnt have her baby all strapped in! Im like OK Im not her and wouldnt do that. I was even considering getting her a seatbelt for doggies for when I take her with me to work. Its an hour and a half drive.

Helly that is hysterical and if I had seen that I would have peed myself! Were you scared at first? I mean were you afraid until you saw he was ok? OMG I love that name! Its so cute! I immediately laughed!

Mary I am going to try. Im not sure yet. I want to. =(
                  I really am going to try.

I forget who asked but I buy her treats from the petco treat bar. I even eat the cookies myself. They are edible for me too... like the duplex cookies. Theres pretzel things that taste like graham crackers. She likes the basted biscuits. She eats Nutro. I dont know if she would eat anything else. She has never had anything else. It makes her coat really velvet black pretty. Shes the IMAN of Yorkipoos. Yes shes hot and she knows it.

I dont take her everywhere I go. I only took her because she had gotten .... well she lost her virginity the day before with a my fixed beagle. She had stopped bleeding and I wanted her to be out and playing from her kennel after breakfast and all. I dozed off on the couch. My son let the beagle out and it was just one of those things. I was going out to look at cars and was afraid there would be another accident since I was leaving the kids home with my mom. I put a jacket on her... because I was wearing one and its cold out.

Another little story from Christmas. Not relative... off the top of my head.

Do you know I just remembered I got into it with a woman in walmart over dog clothes? I was holding a coat and she walked and said to her friend how "I can't BELIEVE people torture dogs with these things!" as she touched a coat. I couldnt help but open my big mouth.

"Actually it's not torture at all. I wear a coat for the same reason my dog wears one. Its functional." She couldnt believe I said that and got mad and said I was listening to her convo. I was the only other person in the isle and I guess a bit insulted at the insinuation that I could be a person who would torture a dog. I told her I was holding a coat when she said that and I wouldnt ever torture any animal. I said she offended me. She and her friend started getting loud and acting like I was going to get beat up or something so I said Merry Christmas and walked away.

Comment

Working...
                  X