Hydraulic Bathing Tubs & More - New Sponsor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydraulic Bathing Tubs & More - New Sponsor

Please welcome Angel Touch Bathing, manufacturers of a hydraulic bathing tub that can really be the answer you are looking for to significantly reduce lifting pets. There's even a new drop front version the large dog can walk right into. Also, they have a bathing system. Susan of Angel Touch is a long time mobile groomer and understands the needs of groomers. At their website you can also see their mobile trailer model fitted with a hydraulic tub too.

http://www.angeltouchbathing.com
    Attached Files
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

That is really cool, but where is the grey water tank in the trailer? I know mine is under my tub. I wish I could have one of those tubs. My tub is about 6 inches too low for me and strains my back.
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

That would be awesome!

Comment

I wish I had one in my shop...those big dogs just don't get it! for some reason, they just won't walk up that ramp! duh lol

Stephen: We had a grooming tip contest and someone said they striped their ramp with bright yellow tape and for some visual reason, more dogs, not all, went up the ramp, helped defined the space for them.

Comment

Well I'll Be Darn...never Thought About That...hmmm Im Going To Do That And See If It Works...letcha Know...

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
            Well I'll Be Darn...never Thought About That...hmmm Im Going To Do That And See If It Works...letcha Know...
            Wow, that is a great idea. I have steps and 99% of the big dogs go right up. IT's the little dogs that I have to pick up, lol.

Tammy in Utah
            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

That's cool!
              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

**puts bright yellow tape on my list of "things to get for shop"**

Comment

I have been trying to get your website up for an hour and don't know if it was typed wrong or if it has been taken off the internet! Help!

Comment

Angel Touch? They are no longer here, but here is a suggestion. PetEdge posted on their GroomWise Blog on March 10, 2010 their new E Lift Stainless Steel tub that raises and lowers.

http://groomwise.typepad.com/petedge/
                    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

I think Ultralift has a hydraulic tub, also.

Comment

tub

Direct Animal has a hydraulic tub:
                        directanimal.com/products/bathing-tubs/bathing-tubs/hydraulic-bathing-tub/

Comment

Can't get the link to work at all.

Comment

weird - you might have to copy & paste this in your browser

directanimal.com/products/bathing-tubs/bathing-tubs/hydraulic-bathing-tub

Comment

tablentubs.com is a nice one

Comment

Working...
                              X