Here's a loaded question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a loaded question....

In general, I am not one to speak badly about others... so I won't go into detail, but just want to know..... does any one else work with one of the biggest complainers in the world? AHHHH! Ok, I feel better now. LOL

sympathy. Working with someone who is always looking at the downside of things can give you "that" feeling. So big hug.

Comment

No, I don't work with one of the biggest complainers in the world. I AM one of the biggest complainers in the world. I've had to learn to keep my big mouth shut at work, lol.

Comment

I worked with a girl that would complain constantly. And not only that but she would always complain about the number of dogs she did, and how difficult they were and how I "always" got the easiest dogs! Which of course wasn't true. My boss is incredibly fair about assigning dogs! Long story short, I liked her a lot, but I couldn't stand working with her!
        Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Oh they're awful!! So draining, I try to yes them to death but when I get mad I start to state the positives and tell them they can have it so much worse. Good luck on that.

Comment

I'm with Helly. My boss said she is going to fire me if I call her a bizoch again.
            If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Sounds like everybody on my mother's side of the family---especially my mother! I've worked with people like that, and it is definitely draining.

Helly, you're funny. AT least you fess up to it, lol.

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by diamienono View Post
                I'm with Helly. My boss said she is going to fire me if I call her a bizoch again.
                Uh aren't YOU the boss lady??

Comment

I am 'happy' complainer, I will complain but then sayhow really it isn;t that bad I know there are those worse off...lol...makes me feel less guilty for complaining!

Comment

Originally posted by RevWind View Post
                    Uh aren't YOU the boss lady??
                    OH yeah, so I guess I can call the boss a bizoch!
                    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Yes....

know how you feel! I've worked with several of those over the years. Then I became the boss, and now I can fire them!LOL Oh, yeah, that's right- I used to have up to four employees at a time, now it's just ME. I LOVE IT! :-)

Comment

I think we have all probably been on both sides of this coin. At least I know I have. Usually though when I find myself complaining I turn to try to look for positives, and ya know what I usually find the positive!! And also, the danger of working w/complainers is it can rub off so easy. It really drags ya down. Just watch out that you dont start acting like them.

Comment

on the up side...

The complainer got canned last week. All she did was curse the dogs and tell them how stupid they were. I hated that about her. I told my husband that if someone cursed you in another language you'd still get the 'gist' of what they were saying and have your feelings hurt. I believe some dogs understand what you're saying and some don't, but they still understand what your intentions are.

Comment

Worse than that...how about a repeater. I hired a groomer a few years ago that would repeat herself all day, she couldn't let anything go. If a client made a comment about her grooming, she'd go on and on for days. I would turn on the HV just so I couldn't hear her and she'd still talk. I had to fire her b/c she was stressing everyone out!

Comment

Try working with your husbands.......................

Comment

Working...
                              X