Clear All

• Spunky: The name is so...fitting.

Can we say..."Groomers Helper?"
    Attached Files
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Oh man, that's great!
    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

I think he thinks he's a star and you're the paparazzi with that camera. lol!

Poor, unhappy, misunderstood boy. lol
      don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

I burst out laughing when I saw that picture...He looks like he's having a bad day!

On a sidenote: I used to have a regular shih tzu in VA named Spunky, and the name fit him to a T! I had to use the GH set really low or else he'd jump into my arms every chance he got. This was one of the biggest differences I saw in a dog after getting the GH. He wasn't a BAD dog, just hyper and more interested in being friends than getting his hair done. When he couldn't jump up anymore, he was an angel.

Comment

Devil Dog

OMG! You've captured the true essence of the everyday cocker spaniel. Thats too funny.

Comment

So funny!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LOL, Spunky is a funny girl, a real naughty little brat, that's for sure. Never was groomed often enough for my taste, a little kennel shy, and hates her front feet messed with. I'm telling you, this dog could NOT be done without the groomers helper. She doesn't get all stressed out, the sweet girl just wants to TAKE MY FACE OFF. I've learned how to work with her though, and she's not too bad. I had to get this photo though, it was too funny. I just brushed her foot and then took the photo at the same time. lol

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Friendly!

NOT! Wow, so many people have it out for cockers. I've done so many that weren't mean, but quite a few who are. I think there are just as many collies or shih tzus that are mean. Doesn't anyone get nice cockers anymore?

Comment

awww Tammy, you know he was just smiling at the camera! LOL

Comment

Tammy,
                    He was just showing you his dental work hehe
                    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Originally posted by RevWind View Post
                      NOT! Wow, so many people have it out for cockers. I've done so many that weren't mean, but quite a few who are. I think there are just as many collies or shih tzus that are mean. Doesn't anyone get nice cockers anymore?
                      I do many cockers, and they are all nice. Except this one. I just don't like their hair coat.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Edited.
                        Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-20-07, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pamperedpups View Post
                          Rev- I've known and groomed a lot of Cockers and only knew ONE who was SO bad he could barely be handled by anyone, even his owner. I also knew a Toy Poodle similar to that Cocker and both dogs were old, senile, and most likely in a lot of pain due to their bodies breaking down. Every other Cocker I've known has been eh, okay at worst and wonderful at best. I do not have it out for any breed and like to treat every dog as an individual.
                          Yeah I'm the same, I just don't care for cocker hair---too dense for my taste. The clipper vac helps a lot with that, no more cocker hair splinters. Fortunately all of my cockers are good---EXCEPTIONALLY good, actually. I do one very old cocker who just had one eye removed, and the other eye doesn't see much, and he's going deaf. But he's a very good boy, very good.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Smile pretty for the camera...

Maybe he was smiling for the camera? Don't ya wish?I think I"d feel safer with a muzzle too.Next big purxchase...groomers' helper.

Comment

That's too funny, the face I mean not the attitude. Looks like a 100+ lb airedale I do. When I'm having trouble bruhing and finishing his face his mom comes in and holds him and says - kisses only. Yeah I don't believe that's what he has is mind. How did you manage to snap that shot? Priceless

Comment

Working...
                              X