any wiener fans out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any wiener fans out there

hey has anybody been to the wiener nationals in los alamitos racetrack in california i was there last year in i enjoyed it i believe they donate the money from the entrance fee to an animal shelter anyways i'm entering my dog ella this year i hope they pick her,she loves to run and she is pretty fast too i just hope they pick her to race i think it will be a nice experience for us.if anybody is interested in some info go to los alamitos.com and look on the right side it will have the wienerschnitzel logo just click on it and will take you to the website with all the information anyways wish my little ella good luck.

my half pint

i have a lil wiener doggie! His name is Wiggle Lee. lol hes a red with green eyes and a lil chocolate drop nose! I just love the breed! He is still young, bout 8 months now. He sure does like to get into trouble though! I keep him in an excercise pen with his toys and his lil bed in it. He is just chewing everything in sight! He has pig ears , toys..etc..guess hes bored. I have a 98 lb doberman that he plays with and they go at pretty good sometimes lol I must get him neutered!!! and yes, he runs with the wind..he will run the entire length of my privacy fence...round and round hard as he can go...ears flyn behind him! its a riot to watch those lil legs go!!!

Comment

We have an annual wiener dog race and costume show near us. Last time we went, Oli nearly caused a riot. Twice.

First, he was the only standard there, and all the mini people didn't think it was fair to enter him in the races because he's so much bigger. Lots and lots of complaining until someone compared the minis to Thoroughbred racehorses, and Oli to a Belgian.

Then he cause a riot in the race...with the other dogs. When it was his turn to run, he jumped on the dog next to him, and then all the other dogs in that heat decided wresting was more fun than running, so they all joined in.

This year, we may skip the races, and just enter the costume show. Oli will be Captain Corn Dog, and Whizzy will be his faithful companion, Hush Puppy.

Comment

oh Helly, how cute is that!!! aren't they just the funniest lil dogs in the world? wiggle doesn't like to snuggle though and neither does his twin brother. get his story. My daugher lives in louisville, bout 2 hours from here. Her husband is from here, and suprised her with a lil doxie pup. I told my fiance' how sweet I thought it was for someone to buy a puppy for someone. In a few days, he comes walkn in with this lil red doxie, cute as can be. Well, I called my daughter to tell her about him...and guess what? her husband had came here to purchase her puppy and they are from the same litter...and get this...they are twins even! born in the same sack! I was like wow, what are the odds of that? And they are just alike in personality..but mine is smaller and cuter!!! of course! I just thought that was too ironic!!

Comment

That is too cute! I had no idea that they had something like that!
          Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

my Ella was picked to race i'm so excited,we got the phone call yesterday.

Comment

I have two that live with me, Sebastian (min red) & Ripley (min black/tan) They are sweet little dogs with great personalities...I've always wanted to see the weinie races, but seem to be working when they are in town...

Comment

I LOVE Wieners!!
                Easy on the Ketchup and Onions!

Comment

Originally posted by Allan View Post
                  I LOVE Wieners!!
                  Easy on the Ketchup and Onions!

I prefer mine with chili and lots of onions.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                    I prefer mine with chili and lots of onions.
                    Hey, me too!

Tammy in Utah
                    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I have a blk/tan tweenie, her name is Whitney she is also a card, I love how they hop-ferret -run and their big ears blow in the wind.
                      No squirrel or bird is safe in her yard.
                      She has to have a blanket or a sleeping bag bed in order to sleep.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X