Master Blaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Blaster

I can't wait to get my dryer. Had 2 full coated cockers today took me forever to dry them. Those of you that have the Master Blaster How do you like it
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

I really like mine. It's got alot of power to it.
    Only thing I don't like is that the hose is so stiff. Not like the smaller Metro hv's..where I can roll the hose up to keep it out of my way. But other than that..the dryer is great.

Comment

I would DIE without it---and Cockers are a breeze with them.

The hose is stiff, like FluffyPuppy said, but as the dryer warms up, so does the air that comes out of it, and that heats up the hose, making it more flexible. Then when you're done drying the dog, the hose is very flexible, and you can wrap it in a circle surrounding the dryer itself and it will cool down and stay put in the position you left it, so it will stay out of the way.

So happy for you!!! If you've never used a dryer that powerful, you will REALLY like it.

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I love mine. Can't imagine grooming without it. I do wish it was a little quieter though.

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
          I would DIE without it---and Cockers are a breeze with them.

The hose is stiff, like FluffyPuppy said, but as the dryer warms up, so does the air that comes out of it, and that heats up the hose, making it more flexible. Then when you're done drying the dog, the hose is very flexible, and you can wrap it in a circle surrounding the dryer itself and it will cool down and stay put in the position you left it, so it will stay out of the way.

So happy for you!!! If you've never used a dryer that powerful, you will REALLY like it.

Tammy in Utah
          Thanks Tammy,
          I have the metro cage master and it takes forever but gets the job done, I hand dry the dogs so a more powerful dryer will be great
          Nancy

Comment

I have one and really like it:-)

Comment

Hey, you may want to have a pair of earphones or ear plugs, this dryer truly is loud, and when it hits the dog's hair (pariticularly labs and other flat-coated dogs), it makes a "slap" sound that is piercing, and it really can damage your ears. Do protect them.

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                Hey, you may want to have a pair of earphones or ear plugs, this dryer truly is loud, and when it hits the dog's hair (pariticularly labs and other flat-coated dogs), it makes a "slap" sound that is piercing, and it really can damage your ears. Do protect them.

Tammy in Utah
                Thanks for the warning I do have ear plugs that they gave us in school. I guess I'll have to take them out of the package now
                Nancy

Comment

I love mine also. It makes short work of double coated dogs like shelties, GSD, etc.

Comment

I second the ear protection suggestion. I don't have this dryer, but a similar one that is loud as well. Any loud noise that I work with, even the stand dryer that isn't that loud I use ear protection as a practice. I wanna make sure I can hear when I 60
                    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                    X