Walmart ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walmart ribbon

I was there getting fabric and needed some red ribbon so I went to that aisle. They have a bunch of pet ribbon now! has anyone seen it? They had some w/ bones on them, etc. They were too cute and they were CHEAP! They have a pink one that says princess on it my clients just love.

Yes!!! I bought 3 spools with paw prints on them! Hot pink with black paws, Red with White paws, and...blue with white paws. They're darling!

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Gotta check this out!! Is it in the sewing section with the material?

Comment

You can get a better price on the ribbon and way more selection from The Ribbon Warehouse. You can even get samples so you know exactly what you are getting. For fancier stuff(but pricey) try Nashville Wraps

Comment

I got some there and sent it to Helly. HINT HINT Helly.
          If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Yes, I love their ribbon but need someone to make the bows:-) I am looking for the bows with multi-loops and generally have a bead or two in the center.

Comment

ribbon

yes i get ribbon from wal mart all the time and i've learned that when i see something cute i should get at that moment because they won't have it in stock later, i only use it for topknots for some dogs only.

Comment

they had some ribbon, with fireplugs, and "top dog", and paw prints, gotta look whenever you go in, cause, like has been pointed out, they dissapear.

Comment

Working...
                X