You know you're a groomer when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're a groomer when...

Does anyone remember that old thread? Well...I have a new one. I just got my wedding dress...it stayed in the bag until I tried it on for the first time, and it was still covered in dog hair lol. I have no idea how that happened but it sure doesn't surprise me. I can't even remember the last time I've eaten a plate of food that wasn't seasoned with a few of my dog's hairs.

lmao. Yesterday I took a break to eat my salad......I pulled out a very long hair and kept on eatin. I dont even want to think of what I possibly swallowed....lol

Comment

PGQ, nice to see you on the new boards! How is your work life holding up? Crazy as before? Let's hear an update!

Dog hair on your wedding dress? Ok, I would have died if that were me, lol. As you can see in my photo on my profile, I have more than just a dog's HAIR on my dress, I have the whole dog!

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Hey Tammy! There's not too much going on with me right now, mainly just finishing up the wedding plans. (It's next Saturday so I'm a little behind lol.) I'm not working at the moment which is driving me crazy. I'm still employed at the kennel, but I quit to find a new job and since I didn't find one my days got cut to the point where I'm on call and haven't worked in weeks. I still talk to the other groomers there and one is planning on quitting because it's so slow...so I guess it's time for me to give up and apply at a Petsomething.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_green_quaker View Post
          Hey Tammy! There's not too much going on with me right now, mainly just finishing up the wedding plans. (It's next Saturday so I'm a little behind lol.) I'm not working at the moment which is driving me crazy. I'm still employed at the kennel, but I quit to find a new job and since I didn't find one my days got cut to the point where I'm on call and haven't worked in weeks. I still talk to the other groomers there and one is planning on quitting because it's so slow...so I guess it's time for me to give up and apply at a Petsomething.
          Hey, they'll have MUCH better equipment than what you've been dealing with, so I think that might be a good idea.

Congrats on the up and coming wedding, I had no idea you were getting married! I have been married for just over 2 years now, and really enjoy it. I'm glad I married in my 30's though, I have been able to travel, get my education, and do many things I wouldn't have been able to do if I had gotten married earlier. Life is good!

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Best wishes on your wedding! Haven't seen your name in awhile!

Isn't it funny that we can pull that hair out and keep eating. I'll tell you though, I won't hesitate if it's dog hair, but human hair is a different story! :O
            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

You can eat a sandwich and pick up poop with the other hand!!!

Comment

Working...
              X