Maltese Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maltese Brothers

These two brothers were in my shop today for a little sprucing up. They are 14 weeks old,and OMG are they cute. They were very good too. Curious but good. No problems cutting their nails, or bath or drying them. I took a little bulk off of them and introduced them to the clippers, at first they were a bit scared of the clippers, but quickly realized "hey this doesn't hurt". This is a before picture, I didn't get one of them together when they were done, but boy were they cute. Buggs and Taz are their names. They will be coming monthly.

Scoop
    Attached Files

Just the cutest!

Oh, are they adorable. Don't you just love those puppies that are easy to groom. I would smother them in kisses.

Comment

How CUTE are they!?! ADORABLE - too precious for words.

Comment

Maltese are definitely one of my all time fav small breeds to groom. Very cute babies - dont ya love watching them grow up too?

Comment

Ohhh, darling! They look like twins!

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

they are so cute, I agree, they would be getting tons and tons of hugs and kisses. I dont know how you stopped cuddling them long enough to groom them, lol. You probably cuddled and groomed at the same time, lol. They are too cute!!!!

Comment

They got tons of hugs and kisses and warm towels from the dryer too. I can't wait to watch them grow up.

Scoop

Comment

Edited.
                Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-20-07, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Cute! And lucky you, puppies that are good for grooming!
                  Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Working...
                  X