Favorite Shampoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Shampoo?

What brand is your favorite shampoo, conditioner and leave in conditioner?

Shampoo: EQyss Premier, although my "main" shampoo is Nature's Specialties Berry
    Conditioner: Nature's Specialties Re-Moisturizer with Aloe. It STINKS (baby powder) but it is the most effective out of any conditioner I've used.
    Leave-In Conditioner: I don't really deal with these anymore, but I've used Best-Shot in the past and like it. Also Davis Fluff-Out.

Comment

I like the Nature's Specialties. I use dirty dog, bluing and love the citrus-mela luca for itchy dogs. But for the double coated breeds I love best shot! It will cut your grooming time in half and makes the dogs feel and look great!

Comment

I have yet to try many conditioners, currently I use Dmat. I CAN tell you petedge's brand sucked. I used a small bottle of Ryan's desert suds cherry remoisturizer and it was alright. But, my favorite shampoo right now is Grimeinator...holy ****, I love it! It is my general shampoo. I use Fresh n' Clean when oatmeal is needed and iSmart for deshedding or dry/sensitive skin.

Comment

So now that I've got a free bottle of Ikaria shampoo (and no mobile bus yet to put it in) Anyone have experience with Ikaria? I found a bottle hidden at the shop but haven't used it.

Comment

Eqyss has given me results!

I use Eqyss Micro Tek Stop Itch for all my furbabies. I am afraid of overstating its results but I absolutely love it. I have been using it for a year and a half and my hands haven't aged as much as my face in that time.
            Well doesn't that sound silly. I know...If I put my face in the tub....
            I do like Davis Plum Silky on my Weimie.
            Eqyss Premier Conditioner is great for the minor tangles and I add it to the shampoo bucket for the second bath.
            Spritz of Stazko Detangler after the towel time. That's my regime.

Comment

I really like the Nature's Specialties brand.

The shampoos I use most are PLUM SILKY and DIRTY DOG. Their Neem shampoo is also nice, and I love the smell---it's very different. Like wintergreen, maybe? The Derma Treat works well with itchy dogs---I have one dog that the owner calls me everytime I try something different, and I always go back to Derma Treat. I have a black cocker that comes in all dirty and dull-looking. I used the dirty dog shampoo and it didn't make much difference---but I used the Derma Treat and it not only cleans well, the coat is no longer dull. Why the Derma Treat works well on getting the dullness out of that coat, I have no idea, all I know is it works! I also have the whitening, which works well, and the citrus degreaser. It has a light and yummy citrus scent and works well on the greasy dogs.

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

I uased to use "Zap" by Kelco, loved the smell, but Ryans stopped carrying it and I went back to Deaert almond by Groomers Edge. I purchased the grimeinator shampoo but since getting pregnant , can't stand the smell

Comment

For shampoo I really like Nature's Specialties dirty dog and Nature's Choice Citru-Mela. For conditioner I like Nature's Specialties aloe.

Comment

I love grimenator it is an awesome shampoo, I also really like Plum Silky it leaves my shihs so soft and it smells great
                    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                    Nancy

Comment

Tropiclean

I love their product! I use their Berry Clean for dirty dogs, Awapuhi for white dogs, Papaya Plus (love the smell) for general cleaning and I've had excellent results with their Oatmeal Tea Tree with Aloe for sensitive skin and allergies...All of their products rinse easily and leave their coats feeling soft and smelling great...
                      As far as conditioners, I love Best Shot...I also love their misting spray, works and smells great...

Comment

I like Natures Specialty and Bark2Basics. I use Spectrum Laboratories at work. I love the Safely shampoo. It smells a like Eucalyptus (which I'm allergic to) so I really can't stand that part. But it cleans great and is great for stinky dogs.

The best creme rinse I have EVER used is Spectrums Silky Coat. I think that's what it's called.
                        Becky

Comment

I like the Coat Handler System..I love the Clarifier...their conditioner is fantastic! works great on the drop coats.. I will be using the Spa line by Tropiclean this Spring also..as an extra pkg... anyone use that? likes or dislikes?

Comment

I like Best shots products the best second choice would be Davis Products

Comment

Best Shot/Coat handler/Griminator/Value groom ryans

I have used Best Shot or years...it never fails tro make dogs silky. Coat Handler is pricy...save for my Halle. CH conditioner, great...smells clean. Now Griminator I even ad to Best shot...really gts Rv grime out best of all. Bichons gI like smell of value groom and conditioner from Ryans'Griminator.Best for get clean after living in RV w/ soot and asphalt they walk on...down to hocks.Don't need many. Just a frwe good ones.I notice a lot of us love Best shot....hope they never stop making it.

Comment

Working...
                              X