Stephen, how do we get that magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen, how do we get that magazine?

In your post about the shirts, you mention a Grooming Business Magazine. What is it and how do we get it?
    How will we be able to get shirts?
    Thanks!

I received a copy of this magazine today, don't know why but suspect SOMEONE sold my information! Enjoyed some of the articles.

Comment

I want to know about the magazine too!!!

Their website WILL BE www.groomingbusiness.com I believe. But currently the publisher is www.petbusiness.com and ask them!! I haven't got my copy yet.

Comment

Edited.
        Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-20-07, 12:36 AM.

Comment

This looks to me just like the same one that puts on the trade show in october in chicago every year. I just can't remember the name, but it just looks to me like the same mag with a different name. 99% retail info--mostly geared toward the bigger pet stores.

Stephen: H H Backer puts on that show, this is McFadden that publishes Pet Business for retail mostly.

Comment

I sent an email to [email protected] asking how to get a subscription and they wrote back saying they put me on the list. So, just email and ask!

Deanne

Comment

Thanks Deanna!

Comment

I will sign up when i see them at the Backer trade show.
                Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

New "grooming" mag

I've been getting copies since I attended Pet Fashion Week in NYC last year. Unless Pet Grooming is a "new" publication, the Pet Business one didn't have much about grooming, mainly retail.

Stephen: Grooming Business Magazine has only one issue ever published, this is the very first premier issue. Pet Business was always for retail with a small grooming section.

Comment

Working...
                  X