Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its almost time -who's going to Atlanta????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its almost time -who's going to Atlanta????

I think Im going, who else??????????

nope

There's really no way for me this time, though it would be a much better comp to enter than Intergroom since it seems there are more categories. Oh well, maybe next year. Have fun!

Comment

Me too!!! I am coming from Charlotte, NC---about a 4 and half hour trip. Can't wait!!!!

Comment

this will be my 3rd time and i can hardly wait. i have a wish list almost 2 pages long!!

Comment

Me me me me me....I am sending my entries tomorrow...Only 17 hour drive for me, yay!

Comment

count me in

Hi,
            I'll be there...1st time to Atlanta..really looking forward to it..hope the weather is alot nicer down there...

Comment

Im going! The only thing Im competing in is how much money can I spend !!

Tammy

Comment

YOU GUYS, I would love to go......I'M be taking my toy poodle china who we all know and my new baby ,a Wilson a brown standard poodle ......he's so cute a little shy,but cute.......

Comment

Me too I am going and I can't wait. I am counting down the days!!!

Comment

Tammy.......

What booth should I meet you at w/ my checkbook??????????????????LOL Im not competing either, would like to next year - but I am ready to shop till I drop baby!

Comment

Dang, I wish I was going. I will be going to the next one though, I think in OCt.
                      Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Don't forget about the Internet Social!! Thursday evening from 9-11 with pizza and fixins provided by Jerry Been of Oklahoma Shear See you there!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X