I was thought of on Valentines Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was thought of on Valentines Day

In all the years I've groomed I've never received a valentine from any of my clients until yesterday!!! My first client comes in and he has a valentine cookie for me, it was so nice of him. Then when he came to pick up his dog he brought me and hubby 2 cupcakes (I think he forgot he had already gotten me a cookie)!! lol

Today my second client comes in and hands me a box of chocolates, saying they are from Lexie (her dog) and her.

I was just so surprised. Never ever has happened before. Maybe after 12 years of grooming their dogs they like me . lol

Just had to share. Made my day.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Those are some very nice and thoughtful clients.

Chocolates and cupcakes, what a great day!

Comment

It's nice to know that some people are as nice as dogs!

Comment

That was so sweet! I wish my husband would remember these things... oh well.

Comment

How sweet! I got 3 boxes of chocolates, a balloon attached to a really cute westie statue and a spicy breakfast burrito. LOL and I do mean spicy! I think it's a "hallmark holiday" but it sure is nice when customers do something extra special. Personally, I love any of my customers that FEED ME!!!

Comment

I didn't mean to leave out my hubby. He had gotten me a box of chocolates also.

I was just so surprised by my clients giving me something I just had to say something about it.
            "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
            Diane

Comment

Leo and Cinnamon gave me chocolate roses (and kisses) for Valentine's Day!!!!

Comment

I got some from my boss, lol, she's great. But the clients gave me tips, one of them $20! Wahoo.

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

A client saw my husband outside walking dogs, and she gave him a chocolate rose in a nice vase, then she said " go to give this to your wife and say it is from you ". LOL, what a nice lady. I also have three boxes of chocolate from other owners. Oh, I dropped by another grooming shop during lunch time to give the groomer a box of chocolate, she sent me dogs when she was busy, I sure appreciated that.
                  Happy Valentine's day, everybody, and happy the day after Valentine's day for tomorrow.

Comment

I got a really pretty Azaelia plant today from my favorite cocker client. It really does make you feel special!

For those of you (like me) with no significant other to celebrate with, give your special pets an extra big hug today! They make every day seem like Valentin's Day!!!
                    Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X