SuperMutts won the Groomers Helper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperMutts won the Groomers Helper

I'm cross posting this, in case no one sees it in the other section. Besides I forgot to add and will add later that it was from the Burbank Expo that the entries were from. Everyone that came by and identified themselves as a PetGroomer.com board member got a free Groomers Helper Loop, and GOT to enter a special drawing for the Groomers Helper starter set. She is so pleased. I'm sure she'll be a fan of the product, like I am.

Great of Chuck to do that for these board members. I got the benefit of meeting so many of you. Great people. Gave me more faith in groomers again.
    Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Congratulations Supermutts! Lucky you!!!
    Sheri

Comment

Congrats, supermutts, make sure you use it, you'll be glad.

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

You are sooooo gonna' love it !!!!! Way to go!

Comment

Thank you, it was funny i had been talking to the gals on how much i want to buy the product and 10 min later i got the news. I cant wait to start using it.

Comment

Edited.
            Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 03:14 PM.

Comment

You're gonna love it!!! I don't know how I did without it
              "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
              Nancy

Comment

Leah, that's super! I'm sure she'll just love it! You made a good helper...groomers helper helper and you looked very nice. So did your show dog! (photo that is)
                Thanks for sharing.
                Totally enjoying Disney Land and Knotts Berry farm...One more day at DL, then we start for home, but not before we do the Wax Museum over by Knotts...

Comment

Thanks

Azoci. That was a new gig for me and wouldn't have done it if I didn't believe so in the Groomers Helper. It was fun working with Chuck too and he was patient with my newness. I don't want to embarrish anybody by sharing how much I liked seeing you all, but since you brought it up, I found you to be such a warm and pleasant cheerful person. I was, as I said, delighted with all I met. I'm so glad that SuperMutts will get the benefits of the Groomers Helper. It'll keep her beautiful smile going. I'll bet she'll want the upgrade after she finds how good it is.
                  Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

If you hate it send it to me so my other groomer has one to use!!! lol... I am tired of her borrowing mine!! Congratulations and enjoy!
                    SheilaB from SC

Comment

That is so neat! I'm sure that Supermutts is so happy! Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                      X