Superior Image and Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superior Image and Service

Superior Image and Service. I got a PM from someone asking how are clients are supposed to know of your superior service if it's your first visit. There is a lot of valuable information related to this on the PetGroomer.com website as well as in the book From Problems To Profits. This information has been a phenomenal contributor to my success and I am grateful that it was shared with myself and others through these outlets. I have learned from these outlets as well as my business training that our businesses image as well as our personal and professional image preceeds us whether we are aware of it or not. Clients are subconciously rating a business or a person by what we see or hear about it before we even become involved. What the client hears about us from others or our brochure or advertising tells the client a lot about us and our business. When and how we answer the phone, the way we speak and how we express ourselves when we speak to clients and schedule their appointments also speaks volumes about our business and define our business and services as superior. When we first meat our clients, our actions, how we speak and appear and the information we share and ask of the client also present a certain image. The client questionaire, the grooming report and other grooming information forms and procedures are all a part of the superior image that you portray. As I mentioned, I have gotten many of my grooming business ideas from reading the guides on Groomer.com as well as reading the book From Problems To Profits. There is so much excellent, free business information available on this website that can help anyone who is wanting to improve their business. I have found the From Problems To Profit Book a treasure trove of business knowledge and an indespensible guide for my Grooming business. I can not recommend the great grooming business Guides available on this site more highly. Best of success!

(Thanks Cosette! Typo!)
    Last edited by toomuchfunbnme; 02-13-07, 08:20 PM.

AMEN!

Perfect your literature, advertisements, logos and graphics! Draw their eye and keep it. Capture their attention, make them want to CALL YOU before anyone else. Be aware of your demographic market.

Be professional above all. You only get one first impression. Your good reputation is your most valuable asset!

What a great post!

Jodie

Comment

Just to clarify, did you mean the petgroomer.com website? I typed in groomer.com and got a "PetSmart jobs" website.
      Thanks,
      Sheri

Comment

Oh yes I most definitely agree. Your image says "who" you are. You can be a superior image maker however,and be a lousy groomer..so image is not everything. You have to be able to not only present yourself in a professional manner, but you always have to have the experience to back it up. Fluff will only get you so far. Striving to always improve your grooming skills, close communications with your clients, along with a beautiful, sanitary, state of the art salon... are the makings of a successful pet stylist.(speaking from experience of course).

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
          Oh yes I most definitely agree. Your image says "who" you are. You can be a superior image maker however,and be a lousy groomer..so image is not everything. You have to be able to not only present yourself in a professional manner, but you always have to have the experience to back it up. Fluff will only get you so far. Striving to always improve your grooming skills, close communications with your clients, along with a beautiful, sanitary, state of the art salon... are the makings of a successful pet stylist.(speaking from experience of course).
          Definately, This thread is about how to make clients aware of your superior service. (assuming you have it)
          Last edited by toomuchfunbnme; 02-13-07, 09:58 PM.

Comment

and my reply was about how to implement that with great skill also..of which I'm sure you will learn in good time..best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
              and my reply was about how to implement that with great skill also..of which I'm sure you will learn in good time..best of luck
              Down girl. LOL! Absolutely agree. You must have superior service before you advertise it. As I said, I was asked how to let clients know of your superior sevice before your first visit. That assumes that one has superior service in the first place. Let's keep it friendly. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchfunbnme View Post
                Down girl. LOL! Absolutely agree. You must have superior service before you advertise it. As I said, I was asked how to let clients know of your superior sevice before your first visit. That assumes that one has superior service in the first place. Let's keep it friendly. Peace.
                IT WAS FRIENDLY! I WISHED YOU BEST OF LUCK! GEEZ

Comment

Working...
                X