Grooming Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grooming Videos

Any suggestions for good grooming videos? I would like to buy a couple to supplement what I am learning in school. I am interested in the actual styling, not business practice, etc. Thanks!

I love the Sarah Hawks videos! I think Pet Edge sells them. You can also order them from Les Poochs, but you'll need to call instead of ordering them off of their website. Their website prices are retail for the general public. I'm not sure about the videos, but I know groomers get a discounted price on their other products.
    Sheri

Comment

I agree with Cosette,I've seen lots of grooming videos,and Sarah's I think that Sarah are one off the best ,it's really worth the money........

Comment

there's quite a few out there. Have you looked at the iscc videos?

Comment

Thanks for your replies! I am not sure what the "iscc" is? Could you please enlighten me.

Comment

Videos have helped me tremendously

I, too, have Sarah Hawkes videos and think they're great. I have plenty of others that have helped me because I'm practically self-taught, having only gone thru 600 hours at grooming school and never worked in a salon. Other videos I have are: Sheer Illusions, Muddy Creek, Stasko's, Romani's, etc. For me it was totally worth the investment.

Comment

Just ordered the Sarah Hawkes videos

Thanks for the info, found them through the Les Pooch website. I'll report back on them. They cost a arm and a leg! It would be great if there was a site that you could rent these types of instructional videos from.

Comment

Originally posted by cassidy1 View Post
                I am not sure what the "iscc" is? Could you please enlighten me.
                International Society of Canine Cosmetologists. Here's the link to their website if you want to check out their videos too:

http://www.petstylist.com/

Sheri

Comment

Working...
                X