Grand Opening :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Opening :)

Well I open my shop tomorrow! I have 6 dogs booked, but 4 are from one my friends family (father in law and two brother in laws)I also I have few appts. here and there for tues. and next week. I haven't done a ton of advertising yet. But am doing it this week. I'm going up today to get the last of it together. I bought a new computer for home and am putting my old one at the shop so I can't update any pics right now (sorry) but I will post some as soon as I can I'm excited!

Congratulations and good luck. I’m sure you’ll do great!!

Comment

Oh, I am so jealous, that is so awesome!!!!! You've waited so long and your day has finally come. Your "ship has come in!" Brynn, tell us all the details of your first day when you get a chance. You're going to be booked in no time!

Good luck and congratulations again! Oh, and do I still have that appointment for my cocker that hasn't been groomed in 1-3 years (I've forgotten how long), and can you still get it out in an hour? You did write my appointment down in your book, right? You got my message on your machine?

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

congratulation, keep us posted.

Comment

How exciting! Congratulations!
          Sheri

Comment

Looking forward to seeing your photos. Congratulations and much success!

Comment

Congrats!

Can't wait to hear how it goes. Start a before and after album for your customers, could also put together a great advertising postcard with those pictures also

Comment

Congrats and good luck and remember to have FUN
                "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                Nancy

Comment

How exciting. Congrats to you.
                  If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

YAY!

Congrats. It's been a long and winding road, hasn't it? I'm sure things will go well. Let us know how it all goes.

Comment

Congratulations, how exciting! Sounds like you have a nice start for your first day.

Best wishes and keep us posted.

Comment

Today is going to go by very slow for you, isn't it?t Congratulations and best wishes on your new business. Starting off with dogs that belong to friends and family is a good way to start as far as I'm concerned. It takes a little bit of the stress of a new opening away.
                        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Congratulations! You'll do great!

Comment

congrats!

Congrats!!!! Im soooo envious of you and wish you much sucsess! Hopefully soon I will be posting the same thing ,that I m opening my shop!! Again,congrats and good luck and let us all know how it goes!
                            Tammy

Comment

Edited.
                              Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X