Juat got back from Burbank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juat got back from Burbank

We just got home from Groom Expo in Burbank had a great time bought some great buys.I met Chuck and Arrooh there greatthey gave me a free groomers helper noose for mentioning groomer talk.I'm ordering a groomers helper on Monday after talking to Chuck and seeing how it works I know I'll love it.

Sounds like you had a great time. I can't wait to meet them at Intergroom! Seem like real nice people.

Comment

Originally posted by happy trails View Post
      We just got home from Groom Expo in Burbank had a great time bought some great buys.I met Chuck and Arrooh there greatthey gave me a free groomers helper noose for mentioning groomer talk.I'm ordering a groomers helper on Monday after talking to Chuck and seeing how it works I know I'll love it.

You will love your Groomers Helper. You may not love it immediately, but when you have a dog that fights over its nails, or dances around in circles with its tongue slobbering all over the place, you'll be SOOOOO glad! I wouldn't give mine back for double the money.

Tammy in Utah
      Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Glad you made it home safe! We are still here. Lots of great buys, lots of good seminars! I'm doing the Behavior set, wow, what a great speaker and super topic! Learning stuff I didn't know! Always nice to learn something new!

Great goodies, and lots of new toys!!! I got new thinners (double blades!) Then I found a pair of 3 fingers blenders, one toothed side, colored coating of course, then OOOHH!! Ryan's has a new one...big blades, toothed on one side, but almost like using a straight, but sorta like the next generation of twin-thins, but better. OMG, what a super shear...Marea let us try them out on her demo Poodle, wow can they make a "smooth" look! I don't even know their name!They are Airius Eikarts, but wow!

I am enjoying this so much! I and Disney land later...

Comment

Pam, I would have gone with you I'm in Az as well....lol.....I wanted to go but hubby had to work this Sat, and I will not do the drive alone.

Comment

Pam
            Glad your having fun My goal this year is Vegas!!! See you soon
            "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
            Nancy

Comment

Working...
            X