Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to school, hooray!!!

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that I will be starting school in about 4 weeks. I had to give up going to the school that was 2 hours away from where I lived because I don't think I would have ever made it, due to my husband's schedule. The school that I will be attending is about 30 minutes away instead. The class times are more doable for me being that I have kids in school.

I just wanted to share my good news and excitement! I am sure I will be asking many question and advice from all of you.

congrats! Have fun at school. Which school are you going to?

Comment

Congratulation!!! I wish you so much luck!!!

Comment

Best of Luck at school.

Comment

Edited.
          Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsr4luv View Post
            congrats! Have fun at school. Which school are you going to?
            Hi dogsr4luv,

Thank you. I will be attending a school in Largo, Fl.
            Last edited by Giselle; 03-16-07, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Cool! That is so exciting! Were you able to get your money back from the other school you said you were attending? Or did I misunderstand what you had typed? I thought you said you'd "been going" to another school.

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Best of luck to you in school!!!

Comment

Congratulations

What a great decison to go to school.

Comment

I know how you feel................Do well and any advice you need is right here on this board! Helly is ALWAYS lurking!

Comment

Make sure you take before and after pictures from the very beginning. Not just so we can critique you...lol...but for when you are getting frustrated down the road and feeling like you are not "getting it" you can pull out those first pictures and realize you ARE improving!!! Good luck and let us know how things are going!!
                      SheilaB from SC

Comment

Didn't attend the other school

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                        Cool! That is so exciting! Were you able to get your money back from the other school you said you were attending? Or did I misunderstand what you had typed? I thought you said you'd "been going" to another school.

Tammy in Utah
                        No, I didn't attend the other school...I was just looking into it.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I will keep you all updated on my progress and will probably be asking lots of advice.
                        Giselle

Comment

Working...
                        X