Yes, it's the SAME dog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, it's the SAME dog!

Check out these before/after photos of a BATH AND BRUSH dog I do (she wasn't quite finished in the second photo). This is Tilly, she's a cockapoo, and she is groomed EVERY 6 weeks faithfully, never any mats except armpit tangles which I just shave out. She comes in this filthy EVERY time.

Why?

Because she is loved. Her owners walk her a lot, and she loves to be outside, she is very well taken care of. She also has congestive heart failure but makin' it through life.

Can you believe the difference?!!!

Tammy in Utah
    Attached Files
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

How do i access photo of before and after Tillies?Clicked..nothing happens.

Comment

How pretty! Her paws look really nice, Tammy. However, you have too much **** on your table to take pictures! Tee Hee

Comment

Like Gilda in SNL Never Mind.......

Never mind...Reminds me..Yrs. ago ellen deGeneres had a sit com. In it she needed to have a makeover for magazine cover. Somehow, she ended up with a mobile groomer. Fixed her hair doggie like funny.bows. After she kept saying.." I'm pretttie girl , a pretty,pretty, girl,,yesss I ammmmmm. You had to se it..Funny.This dog is a prettuy girl, a prettieee girl, yes she is.

Comment

Tammy's grooming table looks just like mine!!! My teacher now employer asks me constantly how the he**I work like that. I don't know, I just do. I like everything I am using right there I guess.
          Last edited by Tzu-crazee; 02-06-07, 11:01 PM. Reason: not enough I's

Comment

Edited.
            Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Amazing what a good bath will do isnt it? lol. Anddddddddd what a great groomer can do also. Gorgeous doggy, Love her perfectly trimmed ears!

Comment

WOW!! What a difference. You did a great job!! As for the table, oh well, it happens. LOL. You were just too worried about getting us a pic and got distracted, right? lol. That dog seems so calm there and happy too, you can definitely see that she is loved!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tzu-crazee View Post
                  Tammy's grooming table looks just like mine!!! My teacher now employer asks me constantly how the he**I work like that. I don't know, I just do. I like everything I am using right there I guess.
                  I was gonna say the same thing.... Nothing wrong with that table!

Comment

Nice job! PS Think your table looks pretty good compared to mine somedays.........

Comment

My table looks like that at the end of a dog too. Everything starts out on the side but ends up in a pile on the table!

Comment

Beautiful dog Tammy, and I like your table. I have a habit of using one end of mine for clutter. As long as it's out of reach of the dog, what's the harm. I like things at my fingertips.

Comment

Reminds me of a shih-tzu I groom who has a yeast infection of his skin...makes his fur all dark looking and filmy. He looks like a completely different dog after his bath and brush out.

Comment

Originally posted by mustluvdogs1 View Post
                            Never mind...Reminds me..Yrs. ago ellen deGeneres had a sit com. In it she needed to have a makeover for magazine cover. Somehow, she ended up with a mobile groomer. Fixed her hair doggie like funny.bows. After she kept saying.." I'm pretttie girl , a pretty,pretty, girl,,yesss I ammmmmm. You had to se it..Funny.This dog is a prettuy girl, a prettieee girl, yes she is.
                            I think shes losing it.... yep she is... shes losing it lol

Comment

great job

looks like a different doggy,and she does look very loved by her family and groomer,and you know my table looks like that too

Comment

Working...
                              X