Toby is such a helper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toby is such a helper

I'm in the bathroom getting ready to start my day. I open the door and there lies Toby at the door waiting for me. He has even brought one of Crocs to me. What a good boy he is. At least it isn't chewed, it is in one piece. LOL

I have noticed this about him, he doesn't destroy things, he likes to have them in his mouth and to play with. He just LOVES squeakie toys!! Thank goodness for that.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

You're very fortunate. My 9 mo. old Dandie (Mr. Wallace) won't let me go to the bathroom without him. He also feels strongly that stuffed toys belong in the middle of the living room, and that my 9 year old's sleep pants need to be in the kitchen. He usually doesn't chew...unless it's a pencil, piece of wood, or paper! He seems to move the same stuff around every day!

Comment

You are so fortunate Diane that he's not a chewer...And what a sweet boy bringing you your crocs! I bet you can't imagine your life now without him - he sounds like a sweetheart.

Comment

Edited.
        Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 04:53 PM.

Comment

When I lived in Korea, I had a rabbit that would "supervise" me while I cleaned his cage and other things. He was quite funny watching me.

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Good doggie!!!!!
            Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

My cat moniters me while I clean his box as well. Sometimes he lets me know I scooped up too much at once and will knock the top of the pile off of the scoop for me. As soon as I finish he lets me know I did a good job by using it immediately. lol

Comment

babies

I gave up and just put a mat down on the floor in the bath and the kitchen for my standard pup. I thought my Dobe was a velcro dog, but he was nothing compared to Coaly. He however IS hard on my crocks as well as (for some odd reason) is my cat!

Comment

Originally posted by Maggy View Post
                  My cat moniters me while I clean his box as well. Sometimes he lets me know I scooped up too much at once and will knock the top of the pile off of the scoop for me. As soon as I finish he lets me know I did a good job by using it immediately. lol
                  That is just too funny! At least you know it meets his stamp of approval!

I can't say it enough times how glad I am we added Toby to our family. He is just a sweetheart. He follows me all around the house. I think my hubby might be getting a little jealous though. He is always making comments on how Toby sits and pouts when I'm not around. hehe
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

Originally posted by pamperedpups View Post
                    LOL What a good boy!

My Toy Poodle, Phillipe, threw a snit last night. I was cleaning up the house, making the bed and as I came around to my side of the bed I noticed his doggy bed and some toys had been thrown out from where he keeps them. It looked like he was packing to move out! I think he's just jelous of all the time I spend grooming...
                    That is too funny! Maybe he thought that he was cleaning the house too. Ha Ha. Or maybe you should cut him in and make him a business partner so he doesn't leave.

Comment

This has nothing to do with the thread but I found it so funny. My Shih Tzu "Jack" took a pack of halls cough drops off my coffe table and chewed them up. He did this while I was sleeping. When I found him he had 3 cough drops stuck in the fur of his face. I had to cut them out. I thought it was hillarious but now his face is all choppy.lol

Comment

I call my cats, sticker, shadow. They also monitor litterbox cleaning. Maggie (my dog) is also alway's there. Where ever I go I look like Ms. Doolittle with my entourage. It would be awefully lonely w/o our buddies.

Comment

LOL! our cat also will supervise litter box cleaning...meaning (we only change it once a week as its deep and there isnt that much in there to clean), but if we run out of litter and PRETEND to clean it and dump the leftover litter on it...(my sister did this as we had only about half a cup of clean litter and my fiance and i were bringing a new bag of litter with us to drop off) well..my dad just dumped the half cup litter on top and said it was fine...well...bucky obviously didnt think so. he went and used Eddies (dog) bed as a litter box! no one knew until later that night...when eddie kept backing away from his bed..and my sis kept saying eddie go lay down in your bed! then she goes...oh its messed up let me fix it for you...well she shakes the bed and cat poop goes flying in the air LMAO! and she goes oh its wet...and my mom goes ITS CAT PISS! BUCKY! well he goes RUNNING into his house LOL! he KNEW what he did lil bugger! another thing he will do is if hes mad at you for something (say no canned food, treats, enough loving) and you have a basket of clean laundry sitting on the floor by the dryer he will go in there and PURPOSLY pee in it! so then you get to rewash your clothes LOL! and if hes mad he will go in the bathrooms and knock the garabage cans over lol! one time he did that and ended up with a sanitary pad stuck on his back LMAO!!! served him right haha! another time he got stuck in the garabage can and was rolling around the bathroom thumping against the walls lol so my mom had to go and free him lmao!
                          hey does anyone elses dog like to shred napkins and eat emery boards? eddie does..i joke and say hes filing his teeth lmao!
                          Hound

Comment

Well, Bucky sounds like an appropriate name for this cat then!! Our cat is generally well behaved. Generally being the key word there. Animals are so funny. This is why we choose to be with them all day every day, right? LOL.

Comment

Working...
                            X