My Biggest Paycheck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Biggest Paycheck

This past week I received my biggest paycheck of my grooming career. I wont say how much, as some of you make less, and some of you make me look like a peasant, lol.

I thought it would slow down after Christmas, I mean, doesn't that make sense? But the customers keep coming. Maybe I need to turn mean or something so I can get a break. Just teasin', no complaining here, but I'm pooped out by the end of the week. IT's just great!

Tammy in Utah
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Oh that's just teasing! I know though... no numbers allowed lol. Good for you, I think you're clients would prefer to keep you busy so don't turn on them!!

Comment

Congrats on becoming money bags $$$$$$$$$ lol
      "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
      Diane

Comment

That is so neat! You must be doing something right! Congratulations!

Comment

Edited.
          Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 04:55 PM.

Comment

My biggest was actually right after thanksgiving, but thats because I came in on a Sunday and did 17 baths, then came in on Monday and did another 10+! I also had several grooms and more departure baths through the rest of the week. I was disappointed, though, when I saw about $200 worth went to taxes! What a let down. haha

I'm actually making more now than I did in VA where we charged more, but it was very unpredictable as to when I'd get dogs since I was last in line to get booked.

Lately I've gotten a lot of matted messes, so most dogs are $10-$15 more than they normally would be, so that adds up as well.

Comment

So, since it's probably more than you had expected, are you gonna do something wild and crazy?

Comment

If you need any help spending your newfound money I sure can help you spend it! Haha, Good for you though!! Congrats!

Comment

Awesome

Congrats. That is awesome. I am not suprised though, because the pictures you have share are fabulous. Keep up the good work your awesome!

Comment

Go Tammy go

Coincidently last week I made the most since I started my housecall grooming. The stars were in the right place, and we are expanding our universe.
                    Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Well done, Tammy, now it is time to sing the famous ABBA song : money, money, money, must be shinny.......
                      this is what I sing for myself when I feel money in my pocket

Comment

Good goin', Spikey!! You are getting rewarded for all your caring and good that you do for the pets and people who come to you. Isn't it a great feeling!!
                        Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

I'm so busy too!

Tammy, we can only blame -- GLOBAL WARMING! Oh and the sweet treatment we give our customers keeps sending them back! So they say!

Comment

Thanks all. Nope, not going to go crazy spending "all" that money, or going to Vegas (which is just a few hours drive).

I've kinda learned that when ya get a raise, if you also buy more stuff, it's like you never had a raise. So the same goes with this big paycheck. Gonna smack that money right into the bank and let it earn me a few pennies interest, lol.

I live within my means, but I live well, lol.

It is rewarding to have worked so hard and come so far from zero customers to 6-8 a day.

Tammy in Utah
                            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Me too!!!

Well, not my biggest paycheck, but I've been giving myself a regular weekly paycheck which I didn't do last year. Plus I figured out I made just under 3 X as much when comparing last January to this January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the rest of the year keeps up with this I'll be really making $$$$! YEAH! I'm so excited.
                              Erin
                              No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Working...
                              X