Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm cracking myself up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm cracking myself up

    While reading the post on eye infections and safety glasses, I started thinking about all the "equipment" we have to protect ourselves and keep ourselves dry and clean. I was just picturing wearing all of them at once and just started laughing out loud. Let's see.... Safety glasses, face mask, industrial ear protectors, smock, waterproof apron, rubber gloves or gloves to prevent a dog or cat from biting etc. Could be a very scary sight!
    don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

  • #2
    Oh, don't forget the mosquito-net jungle hat to keep the HV hair from getting all over one's face!

    I put mine on and everyone laughs and asks me where my beehive is....

    Comment


    • #3
      You could always just go with the one-piece hazmat "bunny suit" I get laughed at when I wear a mask at work. God forbid I wear goggles too.

      Comment


      • #4
        What about just getting a plastic bubble, that should solve everything!!
        "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
        Diane

        Comment


        • #5
          If your going to have a Hazmat suit on, then you are going to have to say things like "We are going in, but its not going to be pretty...or....Houston, we have a problem!" And of course there is "I'll be back..."

          Oh I could go on and on with this!!! LOL

          Comment


          • #6
            Edited.
            Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 04:58 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              HMM. I like the haz mat suit idea. Can I get one on Ebay?
              If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

              Comment


              • #8
                Automatic Dog Washing Machine

                Hey, instead of all that protective gear, what about a box that you stick the dog in and it automaticly washes it? Oh yeah, someone already invented that. The website is listed in another post. Tee hee.

                Comment


                • #9
                  A customer at the shop I used to work at actually brought in a bunny suit type of thing for us. He meant well, but can you imagine what customers would think? lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by diamienono View Post
                    HMM. I like the haz mat suit idea. Can I get one on Ebay?
                    Everything else is on there, why not a haz mat suit?!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      plastic bubble

                      hey that plastic bubble idea might just work! put out a couple of armholes for your arms...make sure it covers your head (that way you can see what your doing but you arent going to get bit hehe..) heck even put a few hooks on there for your grooming equipment...and if the dog goes to bite you just retreat like a turtle does...then laugh as the dog stares at you! oh man...what do you think the DOGS eyes would look like if they saw someone wearing a plastic bubble? LMAO! i know what the cats response would be...* stupid human....dont they KNOW they look like a giant roly ball...if i was only bigger i could swat them down the stairs...grrrr....*
                      LMAO!
                      Hound

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by furrybestjob View Post
                        While reading the post on eye infections and safety glasses, I started thinking about all the "equipment" we have to protect ourselves and keep ourselves dry and clean. I was just picturing wearing all of them at once and just started laughing out loud. Let's see.... Safety glasses, face mask, industrial ear protectors, smock, waterproof apron, rubber gloves or gloves to prevent a dog or cat from biting etc. Could be a very scary sight!
                        You should do that, then have someone take a photo of you, and post it. It would be funny, I think!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Here you go

                          I found you new grooming outfits.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by HoundLover View Post
                            hey that plastic bubble idea might just work! put out a couple of armholes for your arms...make sure it covers your head (that way you can see what your doing but you arent going to get bit hehe..) heck even put a few hooks on there for your grooming equipment...and if the dog goes to bite you just retreat like a turtle does...then laugh as the dog stares at you! oh man...what do you think the DOGS eyes would look like if they saw someone wearing a plastic bubble? LMAO! i know what the cats response would be...* stupid human....dont they KNOW they look like a giant roly ball...if i was only bigger i could swat them down the stairs...grrrr....*
                            LMAO!
                            Hound
                            That was so funny! And I want one of those bubble suits!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Alice View Post
                              I found you new grooming outfits.
                              ROFLMAO!!! GOOD ONE ALICE!! AIN'T IT THE TRUTH?! HEHEHE

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X