oops with my cv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oops with my cv

Well I finally done it. A crazy little shih tzu , me doing front pads and somehow the tail became involved. OOPS! Needless to say a much shorter tail. I knew someday something like this would happen.

I laughed when I read this because I got the end of a collies tail once when I was shaving the matts out from between his back legs last summer. I've gotten much better with my ivac and controlling the suction.

Comment

Been there done that with the ears....make sure you tie those poodle ears back when you are doing a clean face!

Comment

Wow---so the CV has the much section huh? How do you tie the ears back, with like a big clip? LOL

Comment

Hair Scrunchy

Originally posted by Luvkitties View Post
          Wow---so the CV has the much section huh? How do you tie the ears back, with like a big clip? LOL
          You can temporarily hold the ears back with a big hair scrunchy..like us women use sometimes. Yeah, they look kinda silly, but it does work!

Comment

I don't have a CV (yet) but I've been clipping back poodle ears for other stuff, anyway....

I tell my Amber she looks like Muffy the ditzy cheerleader with her ears tied back....

Comment

Yeah, same here Thursday. I had a "schnauzer" with floppy ears and a long tail with a little "poof" fringe at the end of the shaved tail. Wellllll, I was CVing the back of the legs and he sat...off goes the poof! Lady didn't say anything. It was still a tad longer than the shaved part. It always scares me when the skin folds end up in the suction area. I'm afraid the skin will get cut, but so far so good.

Comment

It's kind of like the Dremel phenomenon...where the tail could be laying a foot away, and somehow it gets sucked in - zip! right into the dremel. Had that happen a few times and it's not pretty.

Comment

Working...
                X