Great day to shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great day to shop

Everybody is at a Superbowl Party. I will tape to ff for commercials and go shopping..store empty. haha I wonder if there are anydogs at pet--- guess they stay open and it is just another sunday. football doesn't interest me now that Joe 49ers gone.I like that the freeway i s. empty

It would be a nice day to shop but it's below zero here so I think we'll be staying in. It's not suppose to be warming up till the end of the week.

Comment

I would have loved to go shopping, but we had a family get together at my parents house and I am saving my money for intergroom.
      If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

My mother-in-law always has a "superbowl party," but we rarely ever watch the superbowl, it's just an excuse to get the family together---which is often. Very tight-knit family, which I'm glad I married into.

My husband and I made wings (Buffalo Style Hot Wings), and we had chips and dips, pie and ice cream and hot fudge, you name it. Oh---we had dinner too, lol. Orange chicken and stuffed zuccini, and parsley potatoes. I looove food.

Tammy in Utah
        GO COLTS (My dad's from Indiana, so that is my only reason), lol
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Which buffalo sauce do you use? I made my own wings today but the buffalo sauce I got - Emeril's - was way too hot for me to taste anything but burning.

Comment

I made a buffalo chicken dip for the party. MM MM Good
            If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

We were supposed to go to my sister's for the superbowl party, BUT kids are sick (never fails when we actually have something fun to do) - so we're home feeling left out - wahhhh. I made homemade taquito's (my mother-in-laws recipe and they're KILLER good) and a double chocolate layered cake...Gonna eat away the blues. Don't care who wins - we don't watch football any other time of the year. We're the oay (totally not die hard) football fans.

Comment

Went to the grocery store tonite completely empty. Yes!! I happen to loath the grocery store and grocery shopping in general so I try to keep it down to 2x/per month. I have grocery shopped online which I did not mind however my hubby found out and said I was the lazest person he knew( very nasty) I told him you go f'in shopping then. Anyway that chore is done for a couple of weeks.
                Hey Lisa I love that dip!! It is soooo good.

Comment

Grocery store empty tonite at 5:30....Just have to say your avatar is so precious...little plaid dress" ......I wannna pick her up and hug her. Someday, I Names should be under dog pic. I always liked Peek-a-boo even fo Shs. Tzu erhope to put halle up w/ her straw hat on and pink tongue ;;looks like smiling.

Comment

Thanks Mustluvdogs1, her full name is Ruby Tuesday Begonia, just call her Ruby unless I am mad then the full name and then she knows...I am in trouble. She is a good girl mostly tho...

Comment

Edited.
                      Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-25-07, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Animal Channel was showing the "Puppy Bowl" yesterday. Exciting play by play action! I also loved the shots of the fans. Way Too Cute!
                        Last edited by toomuchfunbnme; 02-09-07, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Not a football fan. I just spent the evening in watching whatever was on TV.

Tzu-crazee my hubby goes grocery shopping for me, has done it for years now, so you can tell your hubby that there is actually someone lazier than you when it comes to grocery shopping!!! I just hate going.
                          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                          Diane

Comment

Is a w that too, Sammy pups like baby polar bears.I didn't say i liked shopping, I just said good day for it...no traffic on road or in store. I don't even like shopping foe clothes..that is why my bill is high for QVC,hahaha really.No grocery delivery. Jerry Rice on Sit com gotta see it. Met wife once art and wine fest..nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Carisa86 View Post
                              It would be a nice day to shop but it's below zero here so I think we'll be staying in. It's not suppose to be warming up till the end of the week.

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for Spring.

Comment

Working...
                              X