I need help with 123 Pet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with 123 Pet

Is there a way to get several months of appts in my PDA? Can you schedule ahead in the PDA
    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

This thread is starting to get lost. I know there are a few of you that use this program. Help please.

Comment

do you use 123pet? I have been trying to figure out a way as well:-)

Comment

I just got a new PDA with windows mobile and got it loaded. It does not load the program itself, but only the appointments. The program stays on your computer. But I can only get it to load the next 14 days of appts. I need to know how I am supposed to schedule clients for their next groom with my PDA. I guess I will have to call the software support later in the week when I have time.

Comment

I have loaded myappointments and use it. I e-mailed 123 and they don't offer longer than 14 days. I am, currently using outlook as well, but I hate having so many programs...ugh.

Comment

I looked in my clalender on my PDA and it has all of my appts for months. the "my appts" part of the program has the info from 123, but somehow it all loaded in my calender so cool

Comment

Ok, tell me how you got this to work?

Comment

I am not sure if it somehow transfered from my palm or if it actually did it from pet 123. I did all of my sched in my palm, but had to by HP because as you know 123 pet only works with windows mobile. But what you can do, is use the calender in your palm to schedule and just update it when you get home. That is what I am doing.

Comment

These are Microsoft PDA's you all are using? I had one and the day I ran it over was a blessing in disguise...
                  Now I have a palm brand PDA and it comes with it's own software and I can schedule as many clients as far out as I want. Right now I have over 350 individual clients with all their 2007 prebooked appointments in it.
                  It Hot Sync's with the touch of a button to keep all the info backed up on my desktop, and I can add pics of the pet to their mommy and daddys contact info. It has plenty of memory for groom instructions, prices or garage codes.
                  I absolutly love it...and it was half the price of a HP Ipaq...

Comment

need another one. I have an E2 and a T5 sitting here collecting dust. I got the HP because I can use my 123 pet software with it. it is a little slower than my palm, but I like it.

Comment

And if you need more...

I have a Plam C3 (old) and a Sony Clie that also uses palm based.

I switched to Windows based becuase of ease and mine is the HP travel companion with the built in GPS (use it ALL of the time).

I have also discovered Microsoft Mirror that loads all of outlook and 123 pet can be totally transfered into outlook including all contacts, appointments, you name it :-)

Comment

gosh, Im lost just reading your posts! pda, palms..hp...I can't even figure out my new cell phone.. I must take a class to catch up! if anyone has time, explain to me what these items are, what they do...I have pet123 on my laptop, but thats it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hairdevil View Post
                          gosh, Im lost just reading your posts! pda, palms..hp...I can't even figure out my new cell phone.. I must take a class to catch up! if anyone has time, explain to me what these items are, what they do...I have pet123 on my laptop, but thats it LOL
                          I'm with you on this one, as good as it all sounds I'm just sitting here like Wha..........t? Boy do I need to update, I've been out of he technology loop for so... long. A laptop is as far as I have gotten also.

I believe their mostly hand held devices that you can carry in your purse but have all of your scheduling and client information on it. Like a mini-computer of sorts. Does that sound right?

Comment

Lets see if I can help :-)

PDA's are Personal Data Assistants (little hand held computers).
                            They have two operating systems either Microsoft or Palm (kind of like computers Mac or Windows).

Hp- is a brand... Hewlett Packard. Mine is a PDA with Microsoft operating system and has a built in GPS (global positioning system... kind of like mapquest but gives directions from where I am at that exact moment).

Palm Based PDA's are more technically advanced just like Mac but it is hard to get certain programs for it.

I switched to a Microsoft PDA because you can put your 123pet info on it and everytime you backup your pda it will tansfer any new information.

The benefit of having a PDA it is like having a tiny laptop everywhere and NO MORE paper appointment books:-)

Comment

Working...
                            X