HealthyPetFoodForLife.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HealthyPetFoodForLife.com

Our newest sponsor of PetGroomer.com. You can visit them at www.healthypetfoodforlife.com

HealthyPetFoodForLife.com Boost Your Grooming Business Profits

We market a holistic pet food, Life's Abundance and our mission is to provide an all-natural, nutritional food for pets that will give them a longer, healthier life while building your retirement. Our business plan is simple, we help you keep more of what your clients spend elsewhere without adding any more work or changing the way you do business.

We know you've worked hard to retain your clients and provide them with the best in services. You would only want to recommend the best products to your clients because we know how valuable your reputation is. There are no inventory requirements, no paperwork or hassles. You're exclusive to your customers, this product is not sold in stores. It is an online company and you have your own e-commerce website to direct your customers to.

Because it's not sold in stores, the products are guaranteed to be fresh and shipped to your customers' doors within 6 weeks of manufacturing. We use no chemicals, preservatives or artificial flavorings. We use only human grade ingredients in our food and treats and it's manufactured in a USDA facility. Our formulator is a holistic veterinarian, Dr. Jane Bicks. She's the Executive Director of the New Product Development & Education for our company and oversees all product development and consults with pet industry experts to ensure our company's cutting edge formulas meet the highest standards for quality and effectiveness. Excellent product support. Weekly Q&A calls with Dr. Jane, available to anyone. Please visit our website for more information.
    Last edited by Stephen; 02-01-07, 06:58 AM.

I actually got an e-mail from them today. I have asked for free samples. My customers want to see and try everything first so being that they direct ship I need product to show my customers. I'll let you all know what they say
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

Comment

Working...
    X