Now I have seen it all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I have seen it all!

I found this on the Internet. At first, I thought it was a joke....seems to be legit. An automated wash for cats and dogs!?!?!

http://www.petspausa.com/

There was another thread about a cat beingin one and it was sickening to watch. Those people need to be slapped up side the head.

Comment

ok, i see the st bernard in there. i wanna see him wet and finished!

who punishes a dog while bathing? who do they think we are?

interesting... i wanna see a video of my trainers prt in there!

Comment

This looks like the same machine used in the video on the Poor Kitty post. Check that thread out Propit...if you havent already.

Comment

They had one of these stupid machines at All American in Illinois. The person selling it had no information, no demos or anything on it-they seemed to be just as dumb as the machine itself. I think they wanted something like $50,000 for it (apparantly they aren't aware that even the highest paid groomers don't make THAT much money, LOL!) It is definitely interesting, but I still don't really know how it works. I wondered how it would administer flea bathes and such without getting it in the eyes and mouth and such.

Comment

I seen one of these being used one time and the dog was so frighten, I thought it was going to pass out. I felt so sorry for it, how can you say it reduces the stress for the animal when it has no idea what is going on and can't get out!!???!! It wouldn't ever buy one! Period!

Comment

So you don't think it's a good idea? I thought it seemed interesting. I wonder how much one cost.

Comment

to me it seems cruel..look at the poor cat!! how much$$for that peice of s###???

Comment

If it's the same video as the one in the other post, I aint watching it again. It still bothers me that the cat's owner could stand by and allow the cat to go through something that was so terrifying and potentially dangerous to it. It's just cruel. I don't groom cats anymore, but never would I be able to subject an animal to something like that. These poor cats must be thinking they're going to die. The cat's owner and the inventor of this machine should have to go through a whole day of washes inside that stupid thing.

Comment

This is horrid, didn't anyone tell them that bathing was the scary part it was doing the NAILS?????

Comment

Edited.
                      Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-20-07, 01:21 AM.

Comment

I didn't see a full video....it seemed like just clips. I didn't like it in that respect because I couldn't see all the action. I'm gonna look at the site again.

Comment

I only seen one video where a cat is just lying their, all wet. Seems really mad but didn't move at all. I wish you could send me some kind of link to the video. Maybe they took it off.

Comment

Originally posted by pamperedpups View Post
                            They are not like clothes or dishes or cars which can be put through automated washing devices for the convenience of their owners!

Ditto that! Treating that poor cat like dishes in a dishwasher, it made me sick! How cruel!

Tammy in Utah
                            Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

They had one of these at the Chicago Backer Christmas show (love that buying show)and the water seemed to come out so fast and made alot of noise as it sprayed against the inside of the unit. I can't imagine the scarey feeling it gives a pet, I woudn't like to be in a rain storm out side where the rain is beating in my face and head and I can't get away from it. I can't remember how much it was but it was pricey.

Comment

Working...
                              X