Problem w/my iVac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem w/my iVac

I have only had my iVac back from repairs for little over a month and the switch has gone bad AGAIN. Has anyone had this problem or is it just me? I love my iVac, but if I am only going to get a months usage out of them before I have to send them off again then they just are not worth it! I wonder if the way I hold them could be contributing to this problem. It seems like the hose is always getting twisted so I have to stop and untwist. Maybe my "twisting" is causing the problem. Advice PLEASE you guys!
    SheilaB from SC

I have sent mine back this is the 3rd time. I havent got it back yet I have been without it since the tuesday before xmas.I am supposed to get a new one I will let you know. I was really P.Oed at first but everytime I talk to someone they are very apolegetic. I ahve been using my backup clippers,boy do they need a "tune up"

Comment

Ooooo! I sure hope I don't experience the switch problem. The only thing that keeps happening on my Ivac is the "screw" that secures the power cord to the clipper keeps unscrewing due to the vibration of the clipper.

Comment

Originally posted by PoodlePal View Post
        Ooooo! I sure hope I don't experience the switch problem. The only thing that keeps happening on my Ivac is the "screw" that secures the power cord to the clipper keeps unscrewing due to the vibration of the clipper.
        They have updated this part and if you send it in they will replace it for free. This was one of the reasons my iVac was sent in, the other reason was the switch. I wonder if I should get another iVac for a backup?
        SheilaB from SC

Comment

So far so good..worried tho.stoppd once. Pams' broke also, but she has other Laubes and Vac attchments. I would have to borrow from Pam. If they break after she goes to Wa I'm sunk. I think they do overcharge for them....realy...and if they break..they sure won't reimburse us for frustration,will they.? I think Laube is rude, but has best stuff.They were yrs ago (rude)Think maybe how you hold em. has a lil loopy thinkwhere it attashes.They should give out of order coupons or something eh?

Comment

If you buy a second one..they should give a discount....but they won't. Why do they have to cost soooo much. I can't afford 2. I am gonna be paying for this computer for many mos. Bus write off.I we do is talk business eh?

Comment

Working...
            X