Shelter dog makeover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelter dog makeover

I thought I would share a Shih Tzu that I shaved for the local animal rescue group. This girl was so matted that no one even knew what sex she was until her haircut. She is a doll, and I believe she is pending for an adoption now. Not a show trim LOL but you see what I was working with when she came in! Poor girl.......
    Attached Files

WOW

Great job! She doesn't even look like the same breed, let alone the same dog!!!!! She must feel so incredibly better now. I love to see contrasts like that and sure hope she gets adopted by someone who'll keep up the good work.

Comment

Awesome job. I want her she is really cute. It makes me want to cry when I see a dog that looks like her before pic. I hope her new home will love her to pieces
      "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
      Nancy

Comment

Did you give her highlights too? lol She looks like a totally different dog. Great job, give yourself a pat on the back!
        SheilaB from SC

Comment

Edited.
          Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-20-07, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Wonderful Job! She looks so happy now.

Comment

What a sweet face. You'd never have seen it before her groom! Pat yourself on the back. You did a great job and helped that little girl tremendously!

Comment

WOW!! You did a SUPERB job with her, she definitely doesn't look like the same dog. It's times like this, that make me so proud to be a groomer! I hope she has found a loving home, she deserves the best....just precious!!

Comment

Wow. fantastic. Bet that little dog loves you.
                  If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

nice job!!!!!!!

Comment

Makeover

Great job! I've groomed shelter dogs and it's the most rewarding feeling when they get adopted. But sometimes it's unfortunate when adoptees can't see past all that matted hair. Good for you for making a difference!

Comment

I hope they post a before and after picture on her kennel. Bet theres a waiting list for her now. (The highlights worked well, lol)
                        She's smiling. Good job!

Comment

I wanted to cry (happy tears), when I saw those pictures. You did an amazing job on that little girl. I love her lips.lol! I do hope she's found a wonderful home to go to. She definitely deserves better than she's had in the past.
                          don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Beautiful!!

You should be do proud of that groom. She looks like a totally different dog. She will be snapped up in a hurry, I am sure!

Comment

Awesome

She lookd so wonderful now. She has a great chance of being adopted now. You should feel proud of yourself for helping show what a wonderful dog she is under all those mats.

Comment

Working...
                              X