Happy Thanksgiving Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving Everybody

And I even have fresh fruit in my Alaska cornucopia, some tropical, like how rare is that here in Alaska, I am thankful. My special daughter is puzzled in a great way and loving it.

Thanks Alaska. Last minute changes here. I had no idea I would be cooking tomorrow as of this morning. Wrong. Friends from Vancouver BC which has had beyond torrential rain on and off a few days are on their way here for a few days.

I hope everyone enjoys their day tomorrow. We are thankful for everyone that visits PG.com and all you do to make pets healthy and comfy.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Thank you Alaska......Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

That's wonderful Alaska. Enjoy everyone. I am going to cozy in my chair most of the day and watch Hallmark movies. Finally the sequel to a favorite movie Nine Lives of Christmas, one of their most popular movies on the past, now Nine Kitties. Premieres tomorrow.

Make the most of it, the big push for grooms is coming now.

Comment

Thank you! The fruits are a great idea for AK.

I am staying home tomorrow, gentleman friend coming over, and 2 of my bathers groomers that have no family are dropping by too. I am thinking back to the year where my dogs were found at the church. What a year it has been and angels were watching over my dogs. I am so thankful for that and I don't care 2022 is going to be a surprise and better somehow. Just a feeling.

I wish you all a wonderful feast of whatever you want tomorrow.

Comment

and same to all

Comment

Well the time has come. Another holiday season and books are full. So thankful. And appreciate all of the friendly people here. Let's do it, but tomorrow gonna enjoy the food and family calls and my grandson says Facetime coming too.

Comment

Thank You Everyone for all you do. I’m Thankful that our little pack of groomers is still here. That Admin continues to provide us a safe platform to learn from and enjoy each other’s company. You guys make me laugh, and smile and nod and reminisce every day. Thank You all for that!

Comment

Best wishes for you and your daughter Alaska!
                  Last edited by Kurt99; 11-27-21, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Wishing everybody a great day.

Comment

Hope everyone had a great day! I always do the cooking while watching the Macy's parade, then we watch the dog show while we eat, then we take our dogs for a nice walk. It's tradition every year.

Comment

Happy day to everyone. I cooked half and some family cooked the other half. I skipped breakfast and lunch to make some room. The maple bacon stuffing was the best side dish. Hope everyone has had a wonderful day.

Comment

We are having a wonderful time. Not much family this year, no one is traveling but lots of facetime and phone calls. My neighbor is here and brought a dish and I gave her a dish. Dogs everywhere smiling.

Comment

Several family here today and winding down. Hope everyone had a great time. Here comes the drill starting tomorrow. Booked rest of year except a couple openings after Christmas day.

Comment

I had a wonderful time, hope all had a great time.

Comment

Working...
                              X