Chinese food in the coat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese food in the coat

I could tell by the type of noodles and things. I knew I lightly smelled something like chinese and there it was!

Gross. I have a client that feeds pasta and every time I groom him I’m combing out dry pasta stuck in his flew

Comment

Funny. I recently bought the Costco Vietnamese pho soups they have for a buck each. Nothing under my chin or hair though.

Comment

That's funny. I have had taffy a couple of times. There is a saltwater taffy gift shop a block away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt99 View Post
          Funny. I recently bought the Costco Vietnamese pho soups they have for a buck each. Nothing under my chin or hair though.
          Funny, Kurt, that shows you practice better hygiene than those dogs 🤣

Comment

I found noodles once in a poodle's pads with clipping them.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDG View Post
              Funny, Kurt, that shows you practice better hygiene than those dogs 🤣
              Yes it’s gotten easier since my weight loss surgery 6 years ago. Still down 95 lbs. 315 to 210 to 220 I’ve weighed since it was done. Mind you I don’t recall noodles under my chin ever back then, but maybe crumbs in my armpits if I was packing snacks living large while eating in bed the night prior. No, not really. I woulda felt them press into me. Can’t do crumbs in bed. Food yes, but damnit I still stood up and shook the sheet out!!! Usually that is. Okay. 😊

Comment

I found smashed ju ju bees. Maybe they melted.

Comment

Working...
                X