My poodle is going to be FAMOUS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poodle is going to be FAMOUS!

one of our customers owns a high end liquor store and resturant (in upstate ny). we groom his chocolate labs which are often in the commercials (he's even made a wine with the dog on the label!). anyways ..... he came in today looking for a froo froo "girly" dog to be in a commercial with his dogs during the Superbowl!!! he's spending mucho bucks on this and wanted to get the perfect dog so my boss reccommended my poodle monet! all she has to do is sit in a chair at a table (for the resturant shots) and walk through the liquor store. I think we can handle that! I'm so excited.... the dogs are going to meet this week and I'm hoping all works out. I'll keep you updated - they're shooting it on monday.

-sheila

That is so cool. I hope they like each other and all goes well. Good Luck!

Comment

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Gosh, Monet even has a great name for a celebrity dog! Maybe she should get an agent. Best of luck!

Comment

Neat! Another reason to watch the comercials...lol...I usually don't watch anything during the SB except 1/2 time and comercials...ha
        SheilaB from SC

Comment

Edited.
          Last edited by pamperedpups; 02-20-07, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Oh, yeah! I hope that you get a "taping" of it that you can somehow show to all of us. I'd love to know a superstar. Of course, Monet is definitely deserving of the title.
            don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

that is awesome congrats! Let us know how it works out

Comment

Thats soo cool! Congrats! I'm also hoping that you can get a copy to show us! I looove poodles!

Comment

Yay!! In a superbowl commercial! Wow, she must be pretty. What color is she? When's the superbowl?.. (ha ha)

Comment

That is awesome! A Superbowl commercial!! What a great start. Keep us updated cause I really want to see it! Maybe even an autograph lol

Comment

meeting today....

well guys ..... it is a LOCAL commercial during the superbowl, but i will try my best to get a tape! We're supposed to be meeting today with the chocolate labs to make sure everyone gets along.

Monet is a 7 year old mini cream colored poodle that I rescued while at grooming school ... her previous owners bred the %$# out of her, and I think got rid of her b/c she couldn't have puppies anymore (they claim that they were "moving" and couldn't take her). But now she is spayed ... and very much enjoying her life in retirement with no babies!

I've been trying to post a pic but it keeps saying that my file is too large ... even though it says it's in the right dimensions (?? help ??)

-sheila

Comment

How exciting! Hopefully she still remembers you when she's famous....

Comment

Make sure you get an autograph beforehand, it might be worth a fortune later. And once she's famous, it might be harder to get her autograph. Good luck!

Comment

Congrats... Good luck... That is exciting.
                            Becky

Comment

How exciting, and what fun it is going to be. Has Monet met with these Labs before, when they have come in for grooms?

Good luck and do keep us posted! We're all cheering for you.
                              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                              Diane

Comment

Working...
                              X