Groomer came by to rant today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groomer came by to rant today

She drives up pretty fast and comes in. I didn't know she was a groomer and introduces herself and says I am quitting grooming. I just quit (name of business) about 4 miles away and had nothing flattering to say about it, flowery language. She was just getting started. Turns out she also broke up with her boyfriend, turns out her boyfriend was also dating her boss. I use dating loosely. He is a gym instructor. I am just listening. 5 minutes ago I was grooming by myself listening to music and now drama in my shop. I said why did you come here? She said she has watched me get this house that was empty a long time and now I must be happy working and living here. She told me I did it right. The world is going to hell. I told her I am sorry what she is going through and I have a dog I have to get back through. She asked me to wish her luck and have a good night.

Wow.

I wonder if she did it in order to start rumors abour her former employer. What I hope she doesn't try to attack that employer in any other way.

Comment

She needed someone in that moment. Sad for her.

Comment

I'm surprised that she didn't ask for a job. Sometimes we just need to "get it off our chest"........ she just had to tell you that you have done everything right, and that her world has fallen apart. She needs to kick her boyfriend to the curb, and start a new job.......easy said, but hard to do.

Happy kicking him REAL hard

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

I am sure she was hurting and admired as she said. Take it as a credit. From what I remember you don't want more than a bather sometimes. Well you inspired her and I hope she is on a new path, stings healing.

Comment

Totally agree with Dolly.
            This type of pain is unimaginable. It’s unimaginable when the affair partner is a stranger, I can’t even fathom if it’s someone you work with or are related too.
            She needed someone to just listen to her for a moment. Check out her options. Her world just got blown to smithereens.
            Thank you for being there Hellyion. You were her angel that day.

Comment

I think you are right Dogma. I really wish her the best. I am glad I lent my ear.

Comment

Wow did she get dumped on in more ways than one.

Comment

you did a nice thing listening. Better she got those people out of her life.

Comment

Working...
                  X