scheduling bathers and groomers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scheduling bathers and groomers

I have 7 employees, sometimes less. I notice some biz owners say groomers complain the bathers are not fast enough sometimes. Then you look at their scheduling and there is a pretty easy fix. My customers start arriving at 7 am, even before I get there usually. Receptionist opens and a bather. And then by 8 more bathers, usually 2. So when the groomer stylists first arrive at 9 am, they have finish work waiting for them. Never any backup waiting for dogs to finish.

Perfectly ran business imho
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

perfect sense and no waster

Comment

Comment

Yes textbook as they say.

Comment

I think the issues arise when booking one on one. Bathers aren't effective in that case
            <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Good plan. Where we run into issues is when the clients drop off late, come all at once or there are several more ‘ labor intensive’ dogs then planned on.
              We solve it by pitching in to help bathe and brush out until everyone has 3 dogs in the queue and then the bathers are on their own while the groomers set to finishing.
              it works for us and keeps everyone feeling like a team.

Comment

Very similar to us. This is another reason to have groomers that style only and bathers for all dogs.

Comment

Sounds like it works fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X