New customer: I am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New customer: I am

too embarrassed to take him to my vet in this condition. Do you have an appointment open tomorrow?

Hmm, not to embarrassed to bring him here huh. What is it with the vets? Authority figure?

I think it’s just the whole dr. thing. Plus you drop and run with the groomer before anyone sees you with your overgrown dirty smelly mess with twigs and seeds in its coat. At the vet you are stuck sitting there with your mess, and other clients see you, technicians see you, the vet sees you.
    But I love how appreciative my vet and techs are when I take in a clean, fresh smelling dog.

Comment

Yes, people do it all the time, clean up before going to the vet. I like the reasons poodlefeet mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by poodlefeet View Post
        I think it’s just the whole dr. thing. Plus you drop and run with the groomer before anyone sees you with your overgrown dirty smelly mess with twigs and seeds in its coat. At the vet you are stuck sitting there with your mess, and other clients see you, technicians see you, the vet sees you.
        But I love how appreciative my vet and techs are when I take in a clean, fresh smelling dog.
        I think you NAILED it ....... especially someone sitting in the waiting room with a matted mess and everyone looking at your doggie. I too groom my little Stinkers before their vet appointment.

Happy grooming my little Stinkers

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Yep that is it largely and I know the feeling from these too. I am glad to help the dogs.

Comment

That's the biz LOL

Comment

I bathe mine before they go i for a check up. AND make sure their ears are clean and nails done. Not that they would do it, but since they know I’m a groomer a don’t want them to see her messy condition as a reflection of my business.
              I figure that where ever I go with her she represents my grooming skills

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
                I bathe mine before they go i for a check up. AND make sure their ears are clean and nails done. Not that they would do it, but since they know I’m a groomer a don’t want them to see her messy condition as a reflection of my business.
                I figure that where ever I go with her she represents my grooming skills

Comment

Experienced this many times.

Comment

Working...
                  X